Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You could ask the guy who is doing Sasuke on Smashboards how he did it, im pretty sure he changed the color of fire for Amaterasu (Wasn't a drastic change but it was a deeper shade of red and it had the little aura thing Lucario and Ganondorf has behind his blade when he did it).

Yeah...to be honest, I've seen his other work, and I'm not impressed. I doubt he'll be able to properly do Sasuke and I really dont want his help.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

As long as there is a working Sasuke to go with CON Naruto i'll be happy. The Chidori for this Sasuke is actually pretty strong once your opponent reaches a 100%, It is pretty much a guaranteed KO on FD in the middle of the stage (If the character has a bad recovery then it's also a KO from the edges across FD). You can nearly shield break someone with it unlike the CON Naruto Rasengan.

Any ideas for his Up-B perhaps he could use a fireball to push himself up (It's a stretch but i can't really think of any moves Sasuke has that can push or pull him and since this isn't using the curse mark he doesn't get his curse mark wings).

Hey, it's Saturday! New beta release day!


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Omg....wait. I said saturday...night!!!
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601



Really ugoo? Where do you live, here in Florida it's 12:05 p.m. So....in maybe....9 hours, the update will be released!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

how big of an update will this be ?
Im really lookin 4ward to it !


Ahh, that's proably why. Sorry!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

January 29, 2011, 05:58:26 PM #116 Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:00:40 PM by boot
I look forward to update. :P


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.


Damn...so for most of y'all it comes out sunday morning! XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

[censored].

I hate waiting for awesome projects. :<

If the update is done already, then you're just torturing us. XDD

But seriously.

This is great, [censored]ing work. :D
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.