Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 24, 2011, 09:56:33 PM
I like those choices, thanks a lot!
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on January 25, 2011, 04:40:55 AM
So when do you think the next update will be?

I like KTH's recolor suggestions. I personally don't use recolors, but the ideas are good.

Thank guy.

Next update is this sunday! Hopefully...it wont be THAT big of an update though.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 25, 2011, 10:04:38 PM
Next update is this sunday! Hopefully...it wont be THAT big of an update though.
Sweet! If you still want it, and if I time, I'll work on the Color Pack you wanted.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Damn....KTH is making a pack and so are you? I cant choose.....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Theres a glitch were when you firestyle fireball jutsu near the edge you go flying off the edgewhile fire trails behind you.....
its actually quite useful for ledge guarding tho !
but still....

Yeah, we know ;)
I really have to ask our psa'er about that XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

DAMN!
Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to announce that we have compitition over at smashboards:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986&page=5
Im slightly worried but reassured at the same time. I doubt this will be able to work, he wants to port the Sasuke vertex over to sme other character and use their ext gfx for mdl0 imports, something we tried to do but failed due to lack of space.

Anything else? Sure:
Due to our new compition, updates will be faster. How? Well, to start, we are looking to move the update to Saturday instead of sunday.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I have see that, but only problem : he have create this thread a 4 month ago without download.

And it's not a double-post after 24 hours.

But if you see his post, you'll see that hes going to return to it. Damn, we're gonna step it up BIG TIME. BIG TIME!!!!!!!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Yo Cerious, I forgot to ask. Which version of Sasuke do you want me to make a Color Pack from? The normal one or the Akatsuki one?
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02


Yay update on Saturday!... yes, I has a hype for this. Step it up, you got to beat them. ;)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 26, 2011, 10:10:42 PM
DAMN!
Sorry for double posting, but I just wanted to announce that we have compitition over at smashboards:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=275986&page=5
Im slightly worried but reassured at the same time. I doubt this will be able to work, he wants to port the Sasuke vertex over to sme other character and use their ext gfx for mdl0 imports, something we tried to do but failed due to lack of space.

Anything else? Sure:
Due to our new compition, updates will be faster. How? Well, to start, we are looking to move the update to Saturday instead of sunday.
Hooray for competition. >:D


We 're going to release a beta on Saturday, don't worries. BUT we MIGHT release another on Sunday...why? Because:
We MAY or MAY NOT port Sasuke to wolf, there is only one glitch: he can't hold items. If anyone can fix this glitch on a fresh fitwolf.pac, we will most likely port to wolf.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601