Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Will you create a new animation for the run because it does not seem much like a naruto tun
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Downloading. I will try this out tomorrow. Kinda tired, just gonna chill for the rest of the night, but I will post feedback... whenever I get around to it.  :P


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

January 30, 2011, 07:10:24 AM #137 Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 07:26:22 AM by ugoo
Nice update, so far it's pretty good however his Chidori in the air is Marth's normal move (If you release it before landing it does Marth's normal b move). Also his Chidori is a Meteor Smash if used on an enemy below you (i think that should stay, it's a nice little surprise for anyone who gets hit :P). His Up B is shorter if he is on the stage (Doesn't go as high as it does when he is in the air) and would it be possible to make his Chidori be able to go in both directions, I'll update this with more observations later on.

EDIT: What is he meant to be doing when he does his Down A because it looks like he is trying to propose to the other characters while jabbing them with his hand :P. His Sword during his side A shrinks at the beginning of the attack then extends near the end (It becomes longer than normal). He can disappear for almost an indefinite amount of time if you keep dodging fast enough.

Warning: LONG RESPONSE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 05:35:14 PM
Upload xD
I honestly don't understand. Did your translator program goof up, or....XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 03:23:27 PM
Warning: LONG RESPONSE
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What should I do the double slashes over?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Any animation really...it'll end up being renamed anyway XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 07:39:24 PM
Any animation really...it'll end up being renamed anyway XD
U-tilt done.

The U-tilt will ONLY be used for combos, because since the way it's now done, but it should work. The U-tilt TransN is higher w/ fixed animations.

Legs are now positioned like in the video. :)

Whole sword is scaled down to zero, making it not visible.

Now to start on the Double slashes. :af:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Wow....you know what Soul? I think I might as well add you to the team! How about it? You won't really need to be working that hard, we're kinda lazy XD

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601




Quote from: SSJCerious on January 30, 2011, 08:55:02 PM
Wow....you know what Soul? I think I might as well add you to the team! How about it? You won't really need to be working that hard, we're kinda lazy XD
Sure! It's been awhile since I did animations.
Plus with the modset it's easy. :af:

Oh btw, Do you need me to get rid of the part where Sasuke spins on the U-tilt?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

^Nah, the spin is fine. Can you PM me your progess so far?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601