Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 27, 2011, 04:11:45 PM
No.
YOU TAKE PICTURES OF THE SLASHES THEM SELVES, NOT SASUKE CHARGING THEM.
I don't get it, Im explaining them VERY clearly, why cant you understand me?
EDIT: Or did I misunderstand you just now? Sh*t man, Im so confused.
You misunderstood him :/ stop yelling at the poor guy, he's trying his hardest. Just appreciate the effort. :(

lol sorry. I usally apologize and say my thanks at the end of my roughness. I DO indeed appreciate you trying pika, sorry if I made it seem otherwise :/

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 27, 2011, 04:40:29 PM
lol sorry. I usally apologize and say my thanks at the end of my roughness. I DO indeed appreciate you trying pika, sorry if I made it seem otherwise :/

It's ok i guess i am hard to understand :/ But i really do like your sasuke PSA can't wait for the future updates :)
-

Thanks alot, comments like that make me wanna work harder. Oh yeah, Ive completed his Bair and his Uair if anyone here cares. (Rhyme +1)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

February 27, 2011, 06:02:11 PM #244 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:36:38 PM by the98pika
Awesome can't wait to see it :)
-



Does anyone have any good ideas for a fair?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

The u-tilt on the new update makes Sasuke look like a mental escapee. :srs:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

the u-tilt animation was raped by PSA. :srs:
it goes Way too fast, and doesnt work how its supposed to. sorry,but until we find a fix, youll have to be content with mental hospital escapee sasuke xD 

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I personally likes psychos.... What's wrong with psychos? *Crazy murderous smile and look*

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 28, 2011, 01:34:48 AM
the u-tilt animation was raped by PSA. :srs:
it goes Way too fast, and doesnt work how its supposed to. sorry,but until we find a fix, youll have to be content with mental hospital escapee sasuke xD 
LOL, I had to let it out on that one. XD

To team members:

I'll be uploading my animations in a couple weeks;
I'm staying at my friends house for a couple weeks and I do not have my PC with me.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.


March 03, 2011, 12:21:04 AM #253 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 12:23:48 AM by SSJCerious
Hmm...you want me to add that to the OP?
Ok :D

EDIT: It is done....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601