Project Sasuke: Small Animations Update 1-01-12

Started by SSJCerious, January 18, 2011, 01:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mariodk on December 20, 2011, 08:33:20 PM
not same moveset
thats why

alittle same with Kid goku and adult goku
you misunderstood, this is Shippuden Sasuke, not PS Sasuke.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Oh my god, you are resuming this? It has been like a year. 0.o

Very excited to see what new stuff is in store from this. I would love to see this completed.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I am very glad that this project restarted :laugh:
I waited for this time.


I like Shadow. Do you like Shadow?

My English is imperfect.

SSJCerious if you needing PSA help i can help you also wanted this PSA as well as young sasuke
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 20, 2011, 08:30:37 PM
one is already doing Young sasuke maybe you can help him
Quote from: the98pika on December 20, 2011, 08:32:37 PM
Why can't there be a Adult sasuke and a Young sasuke?
Quote from: Mariodk on December 20, 2011, 08:33:20 PM
not same moveset
thats why

What sense are you attempting to make?  :srs:

If it's not the same moveset, then there CAN be an adult and a young Sasuke.

Lookin' forward to this one, hopefully the person who wants to do him on Diddy could get yours to work on Diddy so I can use him :D

December 21, 2011, 10:07:19 PM #275 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:13:37 AM by dpgthirteen
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 21, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
What sense are you attempting to make?  :srs:

If it's not the same moveset, then there CAN be an adult and a young Sasuke.

Lookin' forward to this one, hopefully the person who wants to do him on Diddy could get yours to work on Diddy so I can use him :D
Its over marth, he can practically be rel ported over any one.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

December 22, 2011, 12:18:31 AM #276 Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:22:47 AM by Ikuto
Quote from: xZedkiel on December 21, 2011, 07:06:16 PM
What sense are you attempting to make?  :srs:

If it's not the same moveset, then there CAN be an adult and a young Sasuke.

Lookin' forward to this one, hopefully the person who wants to do him on Diddy could get yours to work on Diddy so I can use him :D
Yup my thoughts exactly. I actually woul like a adult AND young sasuke.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Like I said.
Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 21, 2011, 10:07:19 PM
Its over marth, he can practically be rel ported over any one.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Cant wait to do a destiny battle :>
and if a young sasuke and young naruto psa (im not sure if there is already) are done then that will be awesome to do for another destiny battle!

Could you chane his fire style to something like the Juyria (psa). And plus the up smash is also very beta like.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 21, 2011, 10:07:19 PM
Its over marth, he can practically be rel ported over any one.
I know he can but I mean I would like him full port instead of .rel port.

Quote from: xZedkiel on December 24, 2011, 08:57:13 AMI know he can but I mean I would like him full port instead of .rel port.
yeah that way is 100 times better
so he can get SFX pack over the one he is ported to
he dont got GFX bugs if like Marth vs. Marth clone
you can use the Chars´ GFX/articles (if you needing that)

the .rel porting he will get  GFX bugs,SFX packs for it is almost impossible
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 24, 2011, 09:00:13 AM
yeah that way is 100 times better
so he can get SFX pack over the one he is ported to
he dont got GFX bugs if like Marth vs. Marth clone
you can use the Chars´ GFX/articles (if you needing that)

the .rel porting he will get  GFX bugs,SFX packs for it is almost impossible
This, exactly this. I don't want my Sasuke sounding like Marth or Sephiroth. I don't want him going to do a chidori and he has a giant meteor in his hand, though that'd be pretty cool while Sephy summons lightning.

So then will the animation update be tommorow :>

I'm also eagerly waiting for the next release, although I'm in Spain at the moment  :laugh: it would be nice if some one makes a video for you of the new changes.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood