BlackJax96's Random Thread of Modz N Stuff

Started by BlackJax96, February 06, 2011, 08:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: JetAurion on March 24, 2011, 09:59:17 PM
Hope that she's still over Pit... or Game and Watch... or ROB.

(Don't get me wrong, I like Pit; I just don't use him or the others).

Yes I saw it, and yes I had four heart attacks when I did. I saw it before anyone because I chat with bj alot. XD
I would really like to have her go on pit, but it may not happen due to pits announcer call being so short, we might have difficulty fitting her name in there.

We are both also disputing as how to even pronounce her name.

I say its pronounced Flan-dree

BJ says it's Flan-dray

The Japanese pronounce it Flander. O-o

So if we  get past that part, I already have a vocal actress for Flan. :3
Does anybody know who made the announcer calls for shadow, tails, and the like? I want to have as exact an announcer call as possible.

Sorry for the DP, I'm on an iPad...

You may want to update your OP/title with this new stuff you've got. ;)

Quote from: Roo on March 24, 2011, 11:50:03 PM
Sorry for the DP, I'm on an iPad...

You may want to update your OP/title with this new stuff you've got. ;)

mmmmk :af:

Might have known you already knew about it, Roo. You've worked on her for years(?).

I just thought it was Pit since that was what you said last time, but I'm willing to give up any character (ANY...) for Flandre.


And I pronounce it Flahn-drei; if it's not an English word, I pronounce the word using vowel rules of Spanish, not the inconsistent crap English has.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: JetAurion on March 25, 2011, 12:07:28 AM
Might have known you already knew about it, Roo. You've worked on her for years(?).

I just thought it was Pit since that was what you said last time, but I'm willing to give up any character (ANY...) for Flandre.

And I pronounce it Flahn-drei; if it's not an English word, I pronounce the word using vowel rules of Spanish, not the inconsistent crap English has.

Well, at least A year. I announced about working on her March of last year, so almost exactly.

Glad to see you want Flan in as much as I do. :3

And judging by the way you typed it, you pronounce Flandre as a mix of both Mine and Bj's pronounciations.

Flandre is a French name taken from the name Flanders, so that would be why we're having such a hard time...



This is relevant to my interests.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Its sooooooooooooo cute! :happy:
 
             


I have no idea when I'll release Konata... :/
You'll just look at the Brawlvault one random day and she'll be there lol
I've been pretty busy with other stuff lately.

Grr I want Yoko O_O I'ma give her two years before I attack. Two. Years.

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 14, 2011, 02:45:25 AM
Grr I want Yoko O_O I'ma give her two years before I attack. Two. Years.

At the rate I'm editing Brawlbox, that should be possible pretty soon >: D

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2011, 02:50:48 AM
At the rate I'm editing Brawlbox, that should be possible pretty soon >: D

That's awesome... Keep up the great work!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 14, 2011, 02:50:48 AM
At the rate I'm editing Brawlbox, that should be possible pretty soon >: D
Less than two years? :O You're a miracle Colonel BlackJax! I'll follow you forever! T^T *FMA moment lol*

Quote from: xZedkiel on April 15, 2011, 01:02:43 AM
Less than two years? :O You're a miracle Colonel BlackJax! I'll follow you forever! T^T *FMA moment lol*

lol I think I'll try to get Konata's hair patched and attempt to rig Yoko to a brawl bone structure this weekend

Quote from: BlackJax96 on April 15, 2011, 01:06:55 AM
lol I think I'll try to get Konata's hair patched and attempt to rig Yoko to a brawl bone structure this weekend

Sounds great... ; )

Konata's going to be awesome!