KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but pressing A and B together while walking forward seems to freeze the game.

Quote from: Aafyre on February 13, 2011, 08:59:13 PM
I don't know if this has been addressed yet, but pressing A and B together while walking forward seems to freeze the game.
Hm... How odd... I can confirm this myself after trying it, you'll need to fix this... Nice catch Aaf... Or is it Fyre? :P Since there's two of you actually.

Yes, that's because for some reason, Divine makes his chrging attacks cancelable by pressing A. I got rid of it in my custom Sephiroth. Which, as it seems can't wallrun at the moment, but I'm still working on it.

Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.

Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.
I like both of these ideas, I hate being forced into the long combo. If there was an optional "A button to combo" version that would be nice.

Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.

hmm but does sephy do that in the game? it is possible but yeah. XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 14, 2011, 12:19:18 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.
I like both of these ideas, I hate being forced into the long combo. If there was an optional "A button to combo" version that would be nice.

I like your idea.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 01:27:15 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.

hmm but does sephy do that in the game? it is possible but yeah. XD

Quote from: xZedkiel on February 14, 2011, 12:19:18 AM
Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.
I like both of these ideas, I hate being forced into the long combo. If there was an optional "A button to combo" version that would be nice.

I like your idea.
And I like your PSA's ;D

Quote from: Aafyre on February 14, 2011, 12:13:08 AM
Is it possible to make all the hits from his Forward Smash optional like with Link, how you can press A again to do a second slash, and so on? Or have the number of hits based on how long you charge it.
The hits are all one animation, so, you could make the animation stop at said frames, and continue if A is held.

^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 02:16:26 AM
^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Hm... Maybe you should put in the description the link to the new one... That's what I do for my version 2 type hacks.

And about the forward smash, honestly it needs to not hit behind Sephiroth... It makes punishing it annoying when fighting him... Also, side B needs end lag, and no way to cancel it into an attack... It's kinda annoying. :P

On a random note... His dodge animation has a REALLY creepy frame... I believe it's because he gets flat, and the polygons kinda... Freak out... Don't say I didn't warn you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 14, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 02:16:26 AM
^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Hm... Maybe you should put in the description the link to the new one... That's what I do for my version 2 type hacks.

And about the forward smash, honestly it needs to not hit behind Sephiroth... It makes punishing it annoying when fighting him... Also, side B needs end lag, and no way to cancel it into an attack... It's kinda annoying. :P

On a random note... His dodge animation has a REALLY creepy frame... He looks really creepy on one of the frames... I believe it's because he gets flat, and the polygons kinda... Freak out... Don't say I didn't warn you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


^ that is the most.... creepiest... but lovely pics i've ever seen xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 14, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 02:16:26 AM
^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Hm... Maybe you should put in the description the link to the new one... That's what I do for my version 2 type hacks.

And about the forward smash, honestly it needs to not hit behind Sephiroth... It makes punishing it annoying when fighting him... Also, side B needs end lag, and no way to cancel it into an attack... It's kinda annoying. :P

On a random note... His dodge animation has a REALLY creepy frame... I believe it's because he gets flat, and the polygons kinda... Freak out... Don't say I didn't warn you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow i never noticed this. Your analysis when testing PSAs is very detailed and absolute to the point the creator didn't notice the flaw. XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 07:53:06 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 14, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 02:16:26 AM
^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Hm... Maybe you should put in the description the link to the new one... That's what I do for my version 2 type hacks.

And about the forward smash, honestly it needs to not hit behind Sephiroth... It makes punishing it annoying when fighting him... Also, side B needs end lag, and no way to cancel it into an attack... It's kinda annoying. :P

On a random note... His dodge animation has a REALLY creepy frame... I believe it's because he gets flat, and the polygons kinda... Freak out... Don't say I didn't warn you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


wow i never noticed this. Your analysis when testing PSAs is very detailed and absolute to the point the creator didn't notice the flaw. XD
He tends to test every single frame in a PSA XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 14, 2011, 02:21:07 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 14, 2011, 02:16:26 AM
^ that works. Hey I noticed my KH seperitoh is still getting downloads. I wonder why :/
Hm... Maybe you should put in the description the link to the new one... That's what I do for my version 2 type hacks.

And about the forward smash, honestly it needs to not hit behind Sephiroth... It makes punishing it annoying when fighting him... Also, side B needs end lag, and no way to cancel it into an attack... It's kinda annoying. :P

On a random note... His dodge animation has a REALLY creepy frame... I believe it's because he gets flat, and the polygons kinda... Freak out... Don't say I didn't warn you...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The dodges have a frame where his Waist bone scales down to 0, which mean that they have to transition to 0 from 1, which gives a shrinking effect, so when it's at something close to 0, the polygons must wierd out or something, because I noticed that when shrinking, he turns around in brawlbox, even though there is no rotation.