KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
:>.>palm:

You act like he's the only one working on this.
Yeah, this is gonna be a big group effort, DivineOverlord, Hollow, BigBadBooya, and now SDoom too... This is gonna be good. :D


Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:33:12 PM
Wallrun coding is almost done.
Nice! Very nice! That should be interesting to see in game, as long as you can't abuse it... Although, it would be neat to use in SSE. :P


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 07:39:11 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:33:12 PM
Wallrun coding is almost done.
Nice! Very nice! That should be interesting to see in game, as long as you can't abuse it... Although, it would be neat to use in SSE. :P
Okay, here's the idea so far.

if you're in Run animation and you touch a wall, and you're pressing forward, you go to a wallrun animation. If, you stop pressing forward, you go into Action Fall. If you're hit on the wallrun, you go into Fall, and then do the damage animation I guess. Getting hit is represented by "Animation End".

Any other events that i haven't covered?

Wait so did you do the dash animation, tiptoe on wall, walk, etc?

Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 07:10:06 PM
:>.>palm:

You act like he's the only one working on this.

Don't misunderstand me, I wanted to say that with sDo0m on the team it'll help at making it more accurated to what Sephiroth is hopefully. (Considering how good his Cloud is turning out.)

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM
Quote from: Link3Kokiri on February 11, 2011, 10:41:29 PM
I think I'll personally be sticking with Hollow's version until this one gets a bit more polished. imo Hollow's is near perfect. It's just the glacier side+B move is weird, not very presentable and maybe a little inappropriate (I don't remember Sephiroth using ice attacks). And the down+ B is better, (although aesthetically, it LOOKS better in the collaborative effort), I just wish you had to charge it up and use it there and then, not be able to save it for later. Cause a spontaneous wall of fire just seems ridiculously unfair.

I'd say it'd be perfect if it worked more like Hollows but with the new side+B attack, only the movement worked more (or even exactly) like Zelda's side+B. That, and the up+B still looks weird and cheap. I'm guessing making it look/control like Pit's up+B would be out of the question?

No offense, but it was sort of hard to understand you were saying on the second part  :kdance:. I can easily change his down B special to work like his neutral B. By the way, Hollow made his UP B special attack which contradicts your statement of saying that his Seperioth was near perfect. Regardless, this Seperioth is the integral our PSA's. I thought it was made clear from the main post. XD

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.



Oh, please. Don't get me wrong. I mentioned before that school work always comes first. The last thing I'd want to portray is that I'm looking for anyone here to rush what's supposed to be a hobby for you guys that you're all generous enough to share with the rest of Brawl enthusiasts (whether they know [censored] about code or not) and still even take on bored suggestions/criticism.

I'm definitely a nub here. I've only recently been applying textures and PSAs (just cloud's and Sephi's though, I prefer keeping most things balanced and true to how Brawl was meant to be played). That said, having done 2D animations of my own, I can at least appreciate how time consuming this stuff is for you guys on some sort of level. Take as much time as you want, k? Otherwise it becomes a chore to please other people rather than a fun rewarding thing to do in your spare time.

One thing that y'all should note is that I won't be able to work on this too much at first since obviously my main focus is Cloud.  However the one thing that I have done at the moment is tweak the flying so that it functions more like my Drako Yoshi's flight (i.e. more smooth).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 01:22:53 AM
One thing that y'all should note is that I won't be able to work on this too much at first since obviously my main focus is Cloud.  However the one thing that I have done at the moment is tweak the flying so that it functions more like my Drako Yoshi's flight (i.e. more smooth).

Now THAT sounds sweet :D

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 01:22:53 AM
One thing that y'all should note is that I won't be able to work on this too much at first since obviously my main focus is Cloud.  However the one thing that I have done at the moment is tweak the flying so that it functions more like my Drako Yoshi's flight (i.e. more smooth).

i havnt tried your drako yoshi, but i sure as hell hope your tweak on sephie made his flying feel more natural :DD

^ hmm I'd like to see this XD but yeah, take your time pal.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 13, 2011, 10:28:18 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 13, 2011, 08:54:14 AM
^ hmm I'd like to see this XD but yeah, take your time pal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmi_d_uFInY

4:38 of this video demonstrates.
Uh... Yeah, that kind of flight would be great, since it's slower and more easily gimped... Sounds like a good way to balance him more. :)