KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DO, stop derailing your own topic! XD
You should make a topic for Dante, you owe his badassness that much :P

Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 08:26:41 AM
DO, stop derailing your own topic! XD
You should make a topic for Dante, you owe his badassness that much :P

Either this or just title this as your topic DO.

lol since you already posted Dante stuff you should do ^ that.

He should name it: "DO's Lair: Seph V3 in progress / Dante V1 Previews" and make this his primary topic for his PSA's. (The name was an example xD)

hmmm  make my main topic page? I'll think about that lol

by the way, do you guys think a 5 hit combo is too much for a side smash?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


for dante no (this is coming from a person who like combo type psas)

edit : sorry i meant to say yes

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 20, 2011, 08:39:37 AM
hmmm  make my main topic page? I'll think about that lol

by the way, do you guys think a 5 hit combo is too much for a side smash?
Keep it, i like it xD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 20, 2011, 08:39:37 AM
hmmm  make my main topic page? I'll think about that lol

by the way, do you guys think a 5 hit combo is too much for a side smash?

For a fully charged smash? Not at all. For an uncharged smash.... yea.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on June 20, 2011, 08:58:35 AMFor a fully charged smash? Not at all. For an uncharged smash.... yea.
Speaking of, did you want to go with the Octaslash only if the smash is fully charged?

Quote from: Hollow on June 20, 2011, 12:53:25 PM
Speaking of, did you want to go with the Octaslash only if the smash is fully charged?
I think that would be best, since it needs a buff, but... If it was buffed as it is, it would be too good, as a full charge side smash, it could be faster, and all parts of the blade can kill, it would still be useful, since it travels across the field, but can be punished, I'm saying it should slash faster, and have kill power on all parts of the blade, but keep it's end lag the same, so if Sephiroth throws it out at random, without thought, he would get punished.

The non charged version can be a single slash, a bit like your old one Hollow.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 20, 2011, 01:04:43 PMI think that would be best, since it needs a buff, but... If it was buffed as it is, it would be too good, as a full charge side smash, it could be faster, and all parts of the blade can kill, it would still be useful, since it travels across the field, but can be punished, I'm saying it should slash faster, and have kill power on all parts of the blade, but keep it's end lag the same, so if Sephiroth throws it out at random, without thought, he would get punished. The non charged version can be a single slash, a bit like your old one Hollow.
I think the old one was gotten rid of. I was thinking of using the final slash eexcept with different flags and damage.
But the Octaslash I'll make stronger and faster.

Quote from: Hollow on June 20, 2011, 01:19:57 PM
I think the old one was gotten rid of. I was thinking of using the final slash eexcept with different flags and damage.
But the Octaslash I'll make stronger and faster.
Hm... I was talking about that single slash you did for your Sephiroth PSA's forward smash, that should be the uncharged forward smash, while Octoslash should be the full charge one, plus...

Edit: Oh God... I feel so dumb right now... I misread that as FINAL smash... Okay okay, the final slash of Octoslash might work out.
XD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 20, 2011, 08:39:37 AM
hmmm  make my main topic page? I'll think about that lol

by the way, do you guys think a 5 hit combo is too much for a side smash?

not at all just like they said if its fully charged it should do that, but is this just a sword combo or sword/gun combo?

Quote from: Hollow on June 20, 2011, 01:19:57 PM
I think the old one was gotten rid of. I was thinking of using the final slash eexcept with different flags and damage.
But the Octaslash I'll make stronger and faster.

agreed, did you make sephiroth's run speed any faster?

lightning, i should remind you this psa is also based off dissidia sephiroth and in dissidia, sephiroth is a SLOW runner.

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 20, 2011, 02:57:01 PM
lightning, i should remind you this psa is also based off dissidia sephiroth and in dissidia, sephiroth is a SLOW runner.
It's a PSA based off of KH2/FF7/DIS like the title says. Though it all depends on how Hollow makes it.