KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

This is getting really interesting now, but that Wallrun thing will actually work completely a if it had always been there when this is all said and done?

Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 18, 2011, 11:37:12 PM
It is possible. I'm almost gonna start it. xd...I'm just finishing up more animations. would you guys want a pic of his updated wait animation? :P...I cant show other pics or else I'll spoil

If you want. Also, I don't want it to be a combo like lighting said, he's fine with two movesets and not being able to change in middle of a combo. XD Sword/Gun for one is combo enough, imo.

Also, his Ifrit moveset is slower, but way stronger in DMC.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 18, 2011, 11:43:01 PM
If you want. Also, I don't want it to be a combo like lighting said, he's fine with two movesets and not being able to change in middle of a combo. XD Sword/Gun for one is combo enough, imo.

Also, his Ifrit moveset is slower, but way stronger in DMC.

lol whatever wulfy that [censored] would be sexy as hell, but its up to him....its just something i would like since i like combos

Im gonna have it this way

You will start off in Sword Master/Gunner mode

Use Uptaunt and then you will be in Ifrit Gauntlet Mode



Here's a updated pic of his wait animation in Sword Master/Gunner Mode



I should be done tomorrow.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



it is on its back. You may not be able to tell from this pic though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




That's impressive Divine Overlord.

now i really can't wait for this hack =D
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

When Beyond starts and finishes MvC3 Dante, there should be a version with his guns in his back holster. lol

Dunno if you did dash attack for Dante yet, but i think it should be Stinger, since he does dash forward a bit when he does it in his games.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on June 19, 2011, 10:29:52 AM
Dunno if you did dash attack for Dante yet, but i think it should be Stinger, since he does dash forward a bit when he does it in his games.

what does stinger look like?


Status Update:

I just need Ideas for the following and then I'll be done with swordmaster/gunner mode.

1. UP SMASH
2. DOWN SMASH
3. DOWN B
4. UP Air A Attack

if you can, having a video or pic of the move helps.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I've been looking at this video for moves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njy-IdJoooY


Up Smash: His sword spinning attack @1:07  ...make it go straight up...kinda like Sonic's Up smash


Down Smash: his fire attack @1:12


Down B: maybe his ice attack @00:52 ...or his guitar attack @1:14


Up Air: I'd say the best bet would be to use Ike's Up A


Gunner
------------------
UP SMASH- Snakes Up Smash except with he fires a bullet upwards that falls down
DOWN SMASH-Ikes Down Smash except he fires bullets instead of swinging his sword
DOWN B- Teleport?
UP Air A Attack- I think his up air should be he shoots a diagonal bullet

Sword Master
--------------------
UP SMASH-  He does a handstand and does a kick upwards
DOWN SMASH- No Idea ._.
DOWN B- Counter
UP Air A Attack- Ikes up air attack but the sword swings faster