KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hollow on June 21, 2011, 01:45:59 AM
Okay, all fixed. (hopefully)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyq0fapni18l4d6

Amazing, really, amazing.

Though, some things:

Aerial Side B
should make him not be able to use another "B" move, same with Aerial Down B, I still can spam 'em both, but that wouldn't be a problem if you achieve making them disable the rest of "B" attacks.

Wouldn't it be possible to keep the old falling speed, BUT, make him fall slower after doing Up B? Right now, Fair is back to being spammed 2 times per shorthop, it was awesome as it was on the first release of 3.0.

Fsmash is now Octaslash completely, make it so that Octaslash is only casted when the Fsmash is fully charged, and 1 second to the charge, if possible. Add the old "normal" Fsmash that it had on the first 3.0, but add it more starting lag, it came out too fast and ended too quick.

The idea is to have Octaslash only as the full charged Fsmash, and the normal one as the Fsmash.

For Down B aerial, add the effects and fix the hitboxes, like, going and hitting only diagonally down (Like in Dissidia).

Some minor fixes:

The grab dashes when grabbing, like, he advances a few inches.
Fair makes him advance too.

This is turning out amazing, I think these would be the last edits for a real 3.0 release. I LOVE how the Side B works now, but it does 21% when it fully hits, it could be lowered to 15% if possible. XD but still, great job on it!

Quote from: SmashClash on June 21, 2011, 01:54:02 AM
I hope that Dante PSA gets uploaded tonight,
It's 9:53PM EST here.

yeah so i can whoop sephiroth's ass with dante (who is better then sephiroth by the way ahem)

Quote from: Hollow on June 21, 2011, 01:45:59 AM
Okay, all fixed. (hopefully)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gyq0fapni18l4d6

NICE work hollow, feel free to replace the main file.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 21, 2011, 01:54:02 AM
I hope that Dante PSA gets uploaded tonight,
It's 9:53PM EST here.

I hope so too. I finished up crystal animation just now xD it took me awhile to make it smooth.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 21, 2011, 02:37:21 AM
NICE work hollow, feel free to replace the main file.

I hope so too. I finished up crystal animation just now xD it took me awhile to make it smooth.

can you show some screenshots ?

Quote from: Cloudy on June 21, 2011, 02:05:38 AMAmazing, really, amazing. Though, some things: Aerial Side B should make him not be able to use another "B" move, same with Aerial Down B, I still can spam 'em both, but that wouldn't be a problem if you achieve making them disable the rest of "B" attacks. Wouldn't it be possible to keep the old falling speed, BUT, make him fall slower after doing Up B? Right now, Fair is back to being spammed 2 times per shorthop, it was awesome as it was on the first release of 3.0. Fsmash is now Octaslash completely, make it so that Octaslash is only casted when the Fsmash is fully charged, and 1 second to the charge, if possible. Add the old "normal" Fsmash that it had on the first 3.0, but add it more starting lag, it came out too fast and ended too quick. The idea is to have Octaslash only as the full charged Fsmash, and the normal one as the Fsmash. For Down B aerial, add the effects and fix the hitboxes, like, going and hitting only diagonally down (Like in Dissidia). Some minor fixes: The grab dashes when grabbing, like, he advances a few inches. Fair makes him advance too. This is turning out amazing, I think these would be the last edits for a real 3.0 release. I LOVE how the Side B works now, but it does 21% when it fully hits, it could be lowered to 15% if possible. XD but still, great job on it!
Eesh, making it unable to use specials won't turn out pretty. But I'll try.

Quote from: Hollow on June 21, 2011, 03:09:33 AM
Eesh, making it unable to use specials won't turn out pretty. But I'll try.

I think it'd fit more than making it special fall, but if it's too much trouble, just make it so that both special fall, it'd be good, too.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 21, 2011, 03:12:09 AMI think it'd fit more than making it special fall, but if it's too much trouble, just make it so that both special fall, it'd be good, too.
No, I think I got it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?95t9892zq62pvk0


Quote from: Cloudy on June 21, 2011, 03:43:32 AMo_o Every change is in there?
I think so. Except for the falling problem, which I don't know what to do about anymore. @_@

Quote from: Hollow on June 21, 2011, 03:44:21 AM
I think so. Except for the falling problem, which I don't know what to do about anymore. @_@

Octaslash reaches FD from corner to corner and Side B aerial freezed the game. XD