KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 23, 2011, 09:02:09 PM
Up air's landing, after using side B, the animation bugs out big time... Here, let this picture tell you what I mean.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's some landing animation, not just that one, but there's a landing animation that does that... See if you can fix it.


In my experience, these glitches appear in spots such as landings, jumps and up B's when the motion file is overall too large.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

So are all the Airs (F,B,N) the only things left to work on for sephy?


Alrighty guys, it was bothering me that Sephiroth is righthanded like Marth so I figured out a way to fix it (it makes it easier to reference things for animations). I've inverted the model and hexed the data in materials1 so the textures will show up when it's inverted. Now he'll be left handed like he's supposed to be XD and if you wanted you can even make him switch between hands.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on July 01, 2011, 06:30:52 AM
Alrighty guys, it was bothering me that Sephiroth is righthanded like Marth so I figured out a way to fix it (it makes it easier to reference things for animations). I've inverted the model and hexed the data in materials1 so the textures will show up when it's inverted. Now he'll be left handed like he's supposed to be XD and if you wanted you can even make him switch between hands.
Seriously? If that works good and all that, very nice work. So... This might be asking too much. But can you show a picture of this?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 01, 2011, 07:04:27 AM
Seriously? If that works good and all that, very nice work. So... This might be asking too much. But can you show a picture of this?

I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

^ hmm somethings looks different about that sephy XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



July 01, 2011, 07:35:36 AM #1973 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 07:38:04 AM by DivineOverlord
^ where is it from? it looks like an edited motion file.

Edit: nvm I just read that Tormod made it XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Tormod I love you... No homo. Now if you can do that for Ike.. *thinks of Ragna PSA* O.O

*Sees pictures*

...

...

Damn, that looks badass, very nice job dude. :D

Those animations look different.....
But can I have the file?

we'll never know how tormod managed to changed the sword position from sephiroth's right hand to left hand.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 01, 2011, 01:03:14 PMwe'll never know how tormod managed to changed the sword position from sephiroth's right hand to left hand.
Quote from: Tormod on July 01, 2011, 06:30:52 AMAlrighty guys, it was bothering me that Sephiroth is righthanded like Marth so I figured out a way to fix it (it makes it easier to reference things for animations). I've inverted the model and hexed the data in materials1 so the textures will show up when it's inverted. Now he'll be left handed like he's supposed to be XD and if you wanted you can even make him switch between hands.