KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: madkool on June 28, 2011, 03:55:59 AMWhen he was attacked in those games, would the casting cancel? My complaint is that it's nearly impossible to use in a 1 v 1 battle. I don't think it should be fast, but currently it's next to useless unless you're in a team fight. It doesn't necessarily have to be exactly like it was in the games, but I do understand where you're coming from.
Yes, attacking him cancels the casting in those games. Although in KH (dunno about KH2) you have to hit him within a certain time window, otherwise it will not cancel. In FF7 though, there is no way to stop it, at least i dont think there is. Heartless Angel is just supposed to leave the target in critical condtion, and not kill. Ive never played KH2, but im pretty sure it cannot kill in any game its in.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Not every attack needs to be strong for 1 vs 1. (Both Ness and Lucas' Charing Neutral B aren't what you'd call viable. Only Lucas is NEAR that. ness' is more impossible than Sephiroth's Heartless Angel)

Quote from: madkool on June 28, 2011, 03:55:59 AM
When he was attacked in those games, would the casting cancel?
As a matter of fact, yes, it does, that's the only way to stop the move in KH2.

Quote from: madkool on June 28, 2011, 03:55:59 AM
My complaint is that it's nearly impossible to use in a 1 v 1 battle. I don't think it should be fast, but currently it's next to useless unless you're in a team fight. It doesn't necessarily have to be exactly like it was in the games, but I do understand where you're coming from.
Well, but think about this, how often do you use Ganondorf's up tilt? How often does Ganondorf's Warlock Punch hit? Same thing here, except it adds a bit of pressure on bigger stages, since it can hit the whole stage, your opponent has to jump, or suffer a powerful move... Although I wonder something... if it had more end lag like I suggested...

Maybe it could have that kind of restriction his Side B in the air has? He can use A button moves, but can't recover, or use anymore B button attacks until he lands?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 28, 2011, 04:03:12 AMAs a matter of fact, yes, it does, that's the only way to stop the move in KH2. Well, but think about this, how often do you use Ganondorf's up tilt? How often does Ganondorf's Warlock Punch hit? Same thing here, except it adds a bit of pressure on bigger stages, since it can hit the whole stage, your opponent has to jump, or suffer a powerful move... Although I wonder something... if it had more end lag like I suggested... Maybe it could have that kind of restriction his Side B in the air has? He can use A button moves, but can't recover, or use anymore B button attacks until he lands?
^This, i was gonna say that too lol
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on June 28, 2011, 04:03:12 AM
As a matter of fact, yes, it does, that's the only way to stop the move in KH2.
Well, but think about this, how often do you use Ganondorf's up tilt? How often does Ganondorf's Warlock Punch hit? Same thing here, except it adds a bit of pressure on bigger stages, since it can hit the whole stage, your opponent has to jump, or suffer a powerful move... Although I wonder something... if it had more end lag like I suggested...

Maybe it could have that kind of restriction his Side B in the air has? He can use A button moves, but can't recover, or use anymore B button attacks until he lands?

I like the time window idea Thundaga mentioned was in KH . (It can only be  broken in a certain time window).

Ganondorf is probably one of the worst characters in Brawl n-n I don't ever hit with most of his moves. (Not that I main him, but yah >>; )

I guess I wouldn't mind the lag if it was possible to cancel? I don't know, as is, it seems useless and detrimental in a fight.

Cloudy: I don't think it should be stronger in 1 v 1, just more viable.

All of Sephiroth's movesetis way too viable, we could use a single attack not-so-viable yet strong, in my opinion.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 28, 2011, 04:13:23 AM
All of Sephiroth's movesetis way too viable, we could use a single attack not-so-viable yet strong, in my opinion.

Most of his moves have severe lag, which balances his power/range. I don't think his move-set is already too viable; I would disagree.

Quote from: Cloudy on June 28, 2011, 04:13:23 AM
All of Sephiroth's movesetis way too viable, we could use a single attack not-so-viable yet strong, in my opinion.
Yeah, his sword play alone if masterfully used can keep some characters at bay. His magic makes it easier to make the foe mess up, thus punish them.

He has magic, and sword play for a lot of situations... So having a few that aren't used often... Isn't such a bad thing.

And one more thing I would like to point out, Heartless Angel in both KH games, don't hit a good player at all.
:P

aye can someone show me exactly what heartless angel looks like? i completely forgot

Quote from: lightning29 on June 28, 2011, 06:06:40 AM
aye can someone show me exactly what heartless angel looks like? i completely forgot

It's on the first post?

I realized something. Who's AI should be administered? Obviouslly, Marth's doesn't work.

Quote from: Hollow on June 28, 2011, 01:01:42 PM
I realized something. Who's AI should be administered? Obviouslly, Marth's doesn't work.
I feel we should focus on finishing him before changing his AI.

Quote from: Hollow on June 28, 2011, 01:01:42 PM
I realized something. Who's AI should be administered? Obviouslly, Marth's doesn't work.
So far, Marth's AI is working fine for me, but I'll think about one.

Marth's for now, focus on finishing the hack itself first :)

(Cloudy, might wanna fix your color code there)

Marth's AI is fine at the moment... in fact it's been fine so far anyway.

I kind of wish that when facing Marth on another slot the effects wouldn't mess up... is there a way to fix that?