KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Alright thanks....I can release V3.1 when I get home from class if you guys want?....
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


...DANG IT! NINJA'D!

...Ah well.
XD

And yeah, DO, that would be nice.

You should fix the hit box on side B air, since it's too tall, and hits right in front of Sephiroth.

Okay then, expect V3.1 to be out tonight......wish I can go home this class is too boring and 5 hrs long lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


ok but perhaps keep this in mind as you release...more like after you release the update.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 04:19:38 PM
or, DO could send Tormod a copy of his work on Sephiroth, Tormod tests it, gives feedback, Tormod does HIS animating magic, and then he sends DO HIS edited work, DO is impressed, DO sends it to Hollow to test, Hollow is impressed...not sure about BigBadBooya i think he abandoned this project...then all is good and then the TRULY final version of Sephiroth v3 will be complete.

I've mirrored all Sephiroths animations from my V3, took some better animations from DO's update, and I'll take better ones when Tormod sends me the files.

Quote from: Hollow on July 11, 2011, 09:37:11 PM
I've mirrored all Sephiroths animations from my V3, took some better animations from DO's update, and I'll take better ones when Tormod sends me the files.
Hold on. DO said he was gonna do a revamp of his... Revamp with your additions.

Wait for that, then improve anything that needs it, then pass it back to DO. And let him do the same.



hold up. Im lost, I can release version 3.1 in about 2 hours or less...what should I do? Update? or move on? lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


update. it's just suggestions being discussed and some a bit of randomness.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 10:37:46 PM
update. it's just suggestions being discussed and some a bit of randomness.

oh okay lol...I'll start updating right now. I left class early because it was getting too BORING!! XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 10:39:23 PM
oh okay lol...I'll start updating right now. I left class early because it was getting too BORING!! XD

i sure hope you don't get caught ditching XD lol

unless it's not an important class, just an elective?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 10:40:24 PM
i sure hope you don't get caught ditching XD lol

unless it's not an important class, just an elective?

yup yup. its just an integrative cap stone for the natural science division. Ill be ok, I have the lecture power points. Now I'm gonna revamp sephy's SIDE B in air animations that Hollow made and make attack air N have a start up lag....This update should turn out nice ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


believe us. it will...until feedback comes from data and wolfric XD