KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 11, 2011, 09:47:18 AM #2055 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:31:31 PM by DivineOverlord
should I upload a new brawl vault for sephy revamp or just update the current one?



EDIT: I'm done with Sephiroth Version 3.0 REVAMP

+fixed all animations - everything is smooth and better  ;)
+new dash attack
+new wait
+ EXG edits
+ lots moar XD

-----
I forgot, what did you guys want his Down B in air to be?

after that I'll release version 3.0 Revamp
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 11, 2011, 09:47:18 AMshould I upload a new brawl vault for sephy revamp or just update the current one? EDIT: I'm done with Sephiroth Version 3.0 REVAMP +fixed all animations - everything is smooth and better  ;) +new dash attack +new wait + EXG edits + lots moar XD ----- I forgot, what did you guys want his Down B in air to be? after that I'll release version 3.0 Revamp
Waitwat? I'm already working on it.......I'm just waiting for Tormod to get done.

July 11, 2011, 01:06:48 PM #2057 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 01:12:14 PM by Hackingstar
*Tennessee accent* well shoot i woke up just in time for this good news  :af2:

also yeah DO, could you add Tormod to the "Sephiroth Moveset" collaborators please?

Quote from: Hollow on July 11, 2011, 01:03:07 PMWaitwat? I'm already working on it.......I'm just waiting for Tormod to get done.
This, I'd like tow wait on Tormod's share aswell to see how much has he fixed, considering how great he is at animating. In the meantime, you could work on other Side Projects. :P I mean, it'd be a waste of time if both of you fix the same animation, for example. lol

off-topic statement: SWEET! i'm been promoted from "Expert" to "Mega" Kitten. *voice of captain falcon*: YES. XD

Quote from: Hollow on July 11, 2011, 01:03:07 PM
Waitwat? I'm already working on it.......I'm just waiting for Tormod to get done.

well couldnt we try out divine's revamp then have tormod work his magic and release that one also?

or, DO could send Tormod a copy of his work on Sephiroth, Tormod tests it, gives feedback, Tormod does HIS animating magic, and then he sends DO HIS edited work, DO is impressed, DO sends it to Hollow to test, Hollow is impressed...not sure about BigBadBooya i think he abandoned this project...then all is good and then the TRULY final version of Sephiroth v3 will be complete.

July 11, 2011, 04:21:45 PM #2062 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:22:47 PM by Cloudy
As I said here:
Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 04:09:23 PMThis, I'd like tow wait on Tormod's share aswell to see how much has he fixed, considering how great he is at animating. In the meantime, you could work on other Side Projects. :P I mean, it'd be a waste of time if both of you fix the same animation, for example. lol

It'd be a waste of time if they both release the same fixes on some stuff, rather wait for an update and then wrok from that one up. Tormod's been working on his for a while, and it shows the wait is worth it, I say we all be patient and from his Update, continue the PSA.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 04:16:45 PM
off-topic statement: SWEET! i'm been promoted from "Expert" to "Mega" Kitten. *voice of captain falcon*: YES. XD
Lol.

Also, I need all the .wav files when the SFX are done, I'm getting someone to set 'em over Yoshi, so Sephy can totally replace Yoshi leaving Marth alone.

July 11, 2011, 04:23:56 PM #2063 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 04:24:48 PM by Hackingstar
of course, then Wolfric aka Cloudy aka Wulfy lol sorry and DataDrain will test it and give THEIR feedback, changes are made then...THEN it will complete XD i'm coming up with so much plans...lol.

@wolfric wait what now?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 04:23:56 PMof course, then Wolfric aka Cloudy aka Wulfy lol sorry and DataDrain will test it and give THEIR feedback, changes are made then...THEN it will complete XD i'm coming up with so much plans...lol. @wolfric wait what now?
xD

What what? This'd be for people who uses Sephy over Yoshi, so that Sephy will have his voices, and Marth his own. :P

so you want me to send you the .wavs of the sfx?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 04:27:11 PMso you want me to send you the .wavs of the sfx?
But that'd be for when the PSA is done, and the SFX are completed. :P Unless you wanna do 'em over Yoshi as well as Marth? XD


July 11, 2011, 06:12:19 PM #2068 Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 07:38:35 PM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: Hackingstar on July 11, 2011, 01:06:48 PM
*Tennessee accent* well shoot i woke up just in time for this good news  :af2:

also yeah DO, could you add Tormod to the "Sephiroth Moveset" collaborators please?

I cant add Tormod until I actually receive input on the PSA by him.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 11, 2011, 04:21:45 PM
As I said here:
It'd be a waste of time if they both release the same fixes on some stuff, rather wait for an update and then wrok from that one up. Tormod's been working on his for a while, and it shows the wait is worth it, I say we all be patient and from his Update, continue the PSA.
Lol.

Also, I need all the .wav files when the SFX are done, I'm getting someone to set 'em over Yoshi, so Sephy can totally replace Yoshi leaving Marth alone.

Wolferic/cloudy, Its too late lol, I already finished last night. It only took a couple hours to fix all the animations. I'll upload what I did last night. Perhaps this will decrease the amount of work needed to be done still.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


so until he sends you his work on the psa? alright then.