KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: Tormod on August 14, 2011, 11:53:26 AM
This is true, he already falls pretty fast as it is.

As promised..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxGSM3kFF9o
Yeah, he already falls fast, he needs to not be able to dash dance in the air, it's noticeable when fighting a CPU Sephiroth, he abuses that as a CPU... Too bad otherwise though he fails as an AI. XD

Anyway, so how did you make the hair move? The only odd thing is, from what I can see, the texture looks less detailed.

But otherwise, not bad, Aaf just needs to fix up the vertex a bit, and if you can get the other parts of him to move, that would be cool... Although... How much do his bangs move in the games? I feel they should move less then the back of the hair, and coat...

Since I bet he puts a good bit of hair gel in those bangs.
XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 12:03:53 PM
Yeah, he already falls fast, he needs to not be able to dash dance in the air, it's noticeable when fighting a CPU Sephiroth, he abuses that as a CPU... Too bad otherwise though he fails as an AI. XD

Anyway, so how did you make the hair move? The only odd thing is, from what I can see, the texture looks less detailed.

But otherwise, not bad, Aaf just needs to fix up the vertex a bit, and if you can get the other parts of him to move, that would be cool... Although... How much do his bangs move in the games? I feel they should move less then the back of the hair, and coat...

Since I bet he puts a good bit of hair gel in those bangs.
XD


:af: I suddenly got the urge to work on sephiroth again XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


cool but after tidus ok? or if you want to postpone your progress on him (tidus) if that's your choice.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 14, 2011, 12:06:41 PM
cool but after tidus ok? or if you want to postpone your progress on him (tidus) if that's your choice.

oh I'm pretty much done with Tidus, just need to make his final smash animation. I was stuck on figuring out how his final smash works (code wise) but I figured it out ;D...Everything on Tidus is really good. I'll release a beta soon, and apply one update based on feedback then upload the final version since all his moves are pretty much going to stay....With sephiroth, there's some animations I wanna revamp and put more effort into it now that he finally has his hair moving ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


ah XD. well good luck to all of you then (DO, Hollow, BigBadBooya, Tormod)...though you and tormod seem to be the only ones working on this so yeah...just sayin'.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 14, 2011, 12:12:06 PM
ah XD. well good luck to all of you then (DO, Hollow, BigBadBooya, Tormod)...though you and tormod seem to be the only ones working on this so yeah...just sayin'.
Heh, yeah... Poor DO and Tormod... Having to do all the work, while the others lay back. XD

Anyway, I'll be sure to give feedback on both, Sephiroth, and Tidus. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 12:17:09 PM
Heh, yeah... Poor DO and Tormod... Having to do all the work, while the others lay back. XD

Anyway, I'll be sure to give feedback on both, Sephiroth, and Tidus. :)

haha its all good. I kinda have fun making PSA's since it keeps my mind busy and out of trouble.  :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


and once again i state...this is highly impossible to happen for this psa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0

...maybe not but it certainly feels like a slow time killer XD...yeah ok i'm done..

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 14, 2011, 12:27:34 PM
and once again i state...this is highly impossible to happen for this psa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJvlzcW4TT0

...maybe not but it certainly feels like a slow time killer XD...yeah ok i'm done..


I bet I can make it. But would everyone like this final smash?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


August 14, 2011, 12:33:26 PM #3086 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 12:36:07 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 14, 2011, 12:31:04 PM

I bet I can make it. But would everyone like this final smash?
Well, if it's start up is like Ike's final smash... And it's a one hit kill... Well, for a final smash, it would be balanced. Since most can kill more then one player easy... *Death glares Super Sonic*

And, it would be cinematic... Something PSAs lack with final smashes... I'd say go for it if possible. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 12:33:26 PM
Well, if it's start up is like Ike's final smash... And it's a one hit kill... Well, for a final smash, it would be balanced. Since most can kill more then one player easy... *Death glares Super Sonic*

And, it would be cinematic... Something PSAs lack with final smashes... I'd say go for it if possible. :P


yeah I'll try lol....I wonder when that new Sephiroth by Tormod will be released .-.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



August 14, 2011, 01:30:12 PM #3089 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:35:33 PM by _Data_Drain_
Divine, don't forget to look this over, and adjust Sephiroth like I said here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yeah, fix the air movement... And coding wise, this should be the final changes needed.