KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 01:30:12 PM
Divine, don't forget to look this over, and adjust Sephiroth like I said here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And yeah, fix the air movement... And coding wise, this should be the final changes needed.
With all this, he's pretty much done. All he'll need is Aafyre's revamp on the Vertex and Tormod's final animation edits.

Quote from: Weenie on August 14, 2011, 01:37:48 PM
With all this, he's pretty much done. All he'll need is Aafyre's revamp on the Vertex and Tormod's final animation edits.

And it only took about 9 months or so and over 200 pages of feedback ^^

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time

Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 14, 2011, 01:39:53 PM
And it only took about 9 months or so and over 200 pages of feedback ^^

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time
xD Totally. Took over 200 pages and 2 old threads. It was starting to get tiring honestly, but Tormod just lit my fire again. <.< >.> And DO's, as well, it seems. XD

August 14, 2011, 01:51:15 PM #3093 Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:39:00 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 14, 2011, 01:39:53 PM
And it only took about 9 months or so and over 200 pages of feedback ^^

Nah, I'm just messin with ya guys.  Large projects take time
Either way though, it's well worth it to have probably the best Marth PSA yet. :P

Edit:

Also... DO, never mind the landing lag on forward air, all it needs is the damage I said, Wolfric was punishing me pretty good in a Wifi match we had.
XD

i agree with Data on what should be done. and if you could make that final that HStar said then that would be awesome. :D i hope this get's done soon.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 14, 2011, 12:33:26 PM
Well, if it's start up is like Ike's final smash... And it's a one hit kill... Well, for a final smash, it would be balanced. Since most can kill more then one player easy... *Death glares Super Sonic*

And, it would be cinematic... Something PSAs lack with final smashes... I'd say go for it if possible. :P


Quote from: Weenie on August 14, 2011, 01:12:45 PM
....I'm hyped.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on August 14, 2011, 08:47:05 PM
i agree with Data on what should be done. and if you could make that final that HStar said then that would be awesome. :D i hope this get's done soon.

Alright so that's 3 ppl who like idea of Dissidia Supernova and would like to see it done so...yeah.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 14, 2011, 08:53:19 PMAlright so that's 3 ppl who like idea of Dissidia Supernova and would like to see it done so...yeah.
I like the idea of it too, so theres 4 :D
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

alright! well i really hope DO does this. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

*Guy Sensei's voice* Make that five, people, make that five...


Oh and I forgot to say something, I was trying to edit the sfx, but I gave up because the animations all were on different moves and whatnot. o.o What happened?

August 15, 2011, 12:09:05 AM #3101 Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:10:24 AM by _Data_Drain_
On a bit of a random note, you all know how I said I had a Wifi match with Wolfric?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF6I_wWPXUU
Yeah, there it is. :P[/color]
My epic fail at the end included.
And yeah, forward air doesn't really need landing lag... Though his grab could use more start up time.

And... Uh... Sephiroth's graphics are odd, due to the way the Yoshi port works. If Marth is loaded first, then Sephiroth uses Marth's graphics.

August 15, 2011, 12:22:54 AM #3102 Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:24:16 AM by DivineOverlord
UPdate on Tidus XD

I managed to get this as his final smash.  ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NX4NJFVrf8

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


0.0 is it seriously cinematic like that? if it is...can we see it?  :af:

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 15, 2011, 12:23:55 AM
0.0 is it seriously cinematic like that? if it is...can we see it?  :af:

oh minus the background graphics lol. I was going to use them but the game couldn't handle too many gfx or a large one like that.  I'll try one more time though.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo