KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 16, 2011, 04:08:41 AMThat sounds good too if it's possible. It sounds like it could be a little long? But I'm sure it could be made to work quickly. Jumps off opponents head throws ball into ground, grinds for two seconds and then...? I've been meaning to ask Divine, what happens to the balls after they're thrown?
I think it should be about the same length as Metaknight's down throw, more or less.

I would assume the balls explode and disappear like in dissidia, thats what they should do anyway. If they dont hit anything, they should just disappear like normal projectiles do
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

^  you are correct XD




EDIT:

TORMOD ADDED THE MOVING HAIR VERSION OF SEPHIROTH  :af: :af: :af: :af: :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


How!?!?

what did he do to make the Hair Move?
Cape, or some other nifty effect?

Friggin Hell yes. Tidus.
Now a real FF7 fight can persue.

What about making Kain Highwind after all this =/ (clone engine brawh)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

l: /
The moving hair is cool, but at the moment it looks really bad... like really, really bad.
I mean it's still amazing for what it is, but it needs work.

Special achievement anyone? :P


[img]http://tinyurl.com/3o637s6[/img]
^For in your signature if you feel like it xD

@apprentice, its not bad at all lol. The hair movement can be controlled by animating his cape or using wind codes. Overall, this new sephy by tormod is just what I needed XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


When you don't move it sticks out awkwardly to one side. It doesn't look natural. It doesn't fall straight down like a cape or hair it looks like somebody is holding it up.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 16, 2011, 09:18:05 AM
l: /
The moving hair is cool, but at the moment it looks really bad... like really, really bad.
I mean it's still amazing for what it is, but it needs work.

I updated as "beta" of course it's not going to be perfect lol. No one complained when they saw the video. You can use the old version if you think the stiff hair looks more natural. When Aaf revamps it the texture and vertex will surely surpass what I have generated. The main thing is that any animation that it doesn't look natural in, we can position it and animate it however it needs to be. No body has done any of that yet. Which reminds me.. the grab animations have some cape translations set to zero from a while back before we used his cape so those will look funny until it's fixed.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Like I said, don't get me wrong. It's amazing, but I just agree it needs work.

He's always said it's not perfect, even when he uploaded the video he said it needed work.

I'm surprised, Tormod. You've done something no one else hasn't, again.

EDIT: I don't know why, but it freezes for me past a minute in a match. (I'm using Weak Version, heaven's light as Up only)

Quote from: Weenie on August 16, 2011, 12:46:41 PM
He's always said it's not perfect, even when he uploaded the video he said it needed work.

I'm surprised, Tormod. You've done something no one else hasn't, again.

EDIT: I don't know why, but it freezes for me past a minute in a match. (I'm using Weak Version, heaven's light as Up only)
?

Well that doesn't sound good... I knew it was a good idea to hold off on downloading this update.
XD


Quote from: Weenie on August 16, 2011, 01:28:00 PM
Try it, it could be only me.
Eh... I doubt it, this seems a bit odd, every other version worked fine for you, and only now does it freeze? Seems odd... DO, maybe you should test it?

Like I said, I'm sticking to Stiffiroth for now. Until this bug is fixed.

...

Or unless someone proves this to just be you.
XD

The hair is fine. I can fix it just by editing his animations.




Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 16, 2011, 01:30:38 PM
Eh... I doubt it, this seems a bit odd, every other version worked fine for you, and only now does it freeze? Seems odd... DO, maybe you should test it?

Like I said, I'm sticking to Stiffiroth for now. Until this bug is fixed.

...

Or unless someone proves this to just be you.
XD

doesnt freeze at all for me.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah, I changed back to Sephy 4.2 and it still freezes, I'll have to format my SD.

You should have tested it Data. <.<