KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 15, 2011, 10:04:50 PM
here's ideas.

for the meteors: charizard's rock.

the big fire finish...idk a big shining light? that explodes..XD

k im done sketching out his final smash. I'm gonna have it work like Ike's Final Smash (in terms of coding) that way no stage or building will get in the way as I rotate cameras.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



So looking forward to that. :D
Tidus's was so awesome, it really made me smile. Can't wait for Tidus.

Wow, that's a pretty neat final smash DO, looks promising. :)And I can't wait for Sephiroth's new final smash. XD

:af: just wait till you see the rest of his moveset. I matched him to Dissidia really well. I gave him the taunts/victory animations he has in FFX...now all thats left are throws.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Did ya use my Tidus taunt ideas?  :af2: Really cant wait to see this.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 16, 2011, 02:12:07 AM
Did ya use my Tidus taunt ideas?  :af2: Really cant wait to see this.

lol yeah. I tried making the laughing animation but it kinda looks like hes throwing up lol...I'll try it again though.  the others came out fine.....right now I don't know what to put for throw F, Hi, and low. :/
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Did you use the one where he kicks him like a blitzball?
Fthrow, he should throw the opponent forwards and then throw a blitz ball.
HiThrow, he should do that move where he throws a ball in the air and then does a back flip and kicks the ball. That's like his signature attack from FFX. So he throws the opponent into the air and does a back flip kick.
LowThrow, :/ no idea.

Maybe his down throw could have him jump straight up, and then throw a blitzball straight down. Just throwing ideas out there, or maybe you could just have him kick the opponent forwards.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

^ cool. what about his entry? same as dissidia?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah might as well. :D
And I like that idea for LowThrow a lot actually, the one of him jumping up and throwing the ball straight down.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 16, 2011, 03:46:59 AMYeah might as well. :D And I like that idea for LowThrow a lot actually, the one of him jumping up and throwing the ball straight down.
I actually had two ideas of this throw, one where the ball does one hit, and the other with the ball grinding the opponent into the ground. Which one sounds better to you?

[Edit] Also he should jump off of the opponents head when doing the jumping part of it
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

^ cool. I'll see what I can do. Looks like i won't be able to release Tidus till the weekend.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


That sounds good too if it's possible. It sounds like it could be a little long? But I'm sure it could be made to work quickly.

Jumps off opponents head throws ball into ground, grinds for two seconds and then...?

I've been meaning to ask Divine, what happens to the balls after they're thrown?