KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


You're making another one? why not just try to fix the one we have now?....making multiple versions without completing the first seems like a waste of time from the beginning then.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 11:42:00 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.



This, exactly this.  Y'all need to realise that perfecting PSAs is very time consuming.

^ yup yup lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


You're making another one? why not just try to fix the one we have now?....making multiple versions without completing the first seems like a waste of time from the beginning then.
Actually... I agree, why not just work with this one? You always want to rush to the next thing... Work on this one! >_<;

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 11:42:00 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.



This, exactly this.  Y'all need to realise that perfecting PSAs is very time consuming.

^ yup yup lol
Yeah, I may not do PSA work, but I understand it's a very time consuming task, take your time with this.

February 12, 2011, 12:52:53 AM #62 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:02:10 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 12:42:17 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


You're making another one? why not just try to fix the one we have now?....making multiple versions without completing the first seems like a waste of time from the beginning then.
Actually... I agree, why not just work with this one? You always want to rush to the next thing... Work on this one! >_<;

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 11, 2011, 11:42:00 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:26:18 PM

Side Note:  I'm not gonna be spending my entire free time with PSA. You guys fail to realize that this is something we PSA hackers do for fun.  [for free] Therefore, I will take my time updating this.



This, exactly this.  Y'all need to realise that perfecting PSAs is very time consuming.

^ yup yup lol
Yeah, I may not do PSA work, but I understand it's a very time consuming task, take your time with this.

yup. I believe we can perfect seperioth. I can work on it a lot more after my governmental law midterm. I'll definite fix the flying animation. The current one is far too static for my taste. He just zigzags around; making him look wired haha. So, expect a better animation within a week, along with some other fixes animation wise....

[ Regarding a different topic - Gosh, I saw some other members (Homunculus's)  comments along with SDooM's comments on this PSA -  they were rude, I was surprised to see what SDoom had said, especially since I thought he understood that creating a perfect PSA takes time].
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 12:52:53 AM
[ Regarding a different topic - Gosh, I saw some other members (Homunculus's)  comments along with SDooM's comments on this PSA -  they were rude, I was surprised to see what SDoom had said, especially since I thought he understood that creating a perfect PSA takes time].
Well, but I think SDoom's comment was a first impression kinda thing... (Maybe), and Cal... He's kinda a jerk sometimes, don't mind him, I know him pretty well. :P

February 12, 2011, 01:22:33 AM #64 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 01:24:55 AM by DivineOverlord
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 12:52:53 AM
[ Regarding a different topic - Gosh, I saw some other members (Homunculus's)  comments along with SDooM's comments on this PSA -  they were rude, I was surprised to see what SDoom had said, especially since I thought he understood that creating a perfect PSA takes time].
Well, but I think SDoom's comment was a first impression kinda thing... (Maybe), and Cal... He's kinda a jerk sometimes, don't mind him, I know him pretty well. :P

haha alright. I guess it just means that this sephy need  a lot more improvements. I'll try out your idea about the down B special, where he holds fire in his hands and unleashes fire pillars. Question, how long should the fire pillars last? There can be up to 5 charges, perhaps the 5th charge should be many more pillars taking up a huge range but takes a long time to charge.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 01:22:33 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 12:52:53 AM
[ Regarding a different topic - Gosh, I saw some other members (Homunculus's)  comments along with SDooM's comments on this PSA -  they were rude, I was surprised to see what SDoom had said, especially since I thought he understood that creating a perfect PSA takes time].
Well, but I think SDoom's comment was a first impression kinda thing... (Maybe), and Cal... He's kinda a jerk sometimes, don't mind him, I know him pretty well. :P

haha alright. I guess it just means that this sephy need  a lot more improvements. I'll try out your idea about the down B special, where he holds fire in his hands and unleashes fire pillars. Question, how long should the fire pillars last? There can be up to 5 charges, perhaps the 5th charge should be many more pillars taking up a huge range but takes a long time to charge.
I'd say it should have as much range as it does in KH2, and... Five charges might work, see how it plays and whatnot. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 01:28:26 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 01:22:33 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2011, 01:17:34 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 12, 2011, 12:52:53 AM
[ Regarding a different topic - Gosh, I saw some other members (Homunculus's)  comments along with SDooM's comments on this PSA -  they were rude, I was surprised to see what SDoom had said, especially since I thought he understood that creating a perfect PSA takes time].
Well, but I think SDoom's comment was a first impression kinda thing... (Maybe), and Cal... He's kinda a jerk sometimes, don't mind him, I know him pretty well. :P

haha alright. I guess it just means that this sephy need  a lot more improvements. I'll try out your idea about the down B special, where he holds fire in his hands and unleashes fire pillars. Question, how long should the fire pillars last? There can be up to 5 charges, perhaps the 5th charge should be many more pillars taking up a huge range but takes a long time to charge.
I'd say it should have as much range as it does in KH2, and... Five charges might work, see how it plays and whatnot. :P

hmm but how long should it last once he unleashes a fire pillar? 30 frames? which I think is about a second in our time.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


You're making another one? why not just try to fix the one we have now?....making multiple versions without completing the first seems like a waste of time from the beginning then.

I'm making one for just me, I'm not releasing it.

Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 02:01:07 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 11, 2011, 11:56:16 PM
Quote from: Hollow on February 11, 2011, 11:46:39 PM
heh, I'm actually a bit unsatified with this after doing a brawl montage.

I'm going to work on a way to make the flying go into regular fall like in my Sephiroth, but it doesn't look bad if you keep pressing UpB.

I'm gonna make a personal Sephiroth.

Oh, and I'm assuming you want the wallrun after I'm done with it. ;D


You're making another one? why not just try to fix the one we have now?....making multiple versions without completing the first seems like a waste of time from the beginning then.

I'm making one for just me, I'm not releasing it.

ohhh I wonder how that will turn out. ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Well, you can try it if you want when it's done, but it's made to my prefrences, so you might not like it.

Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 02:19:37 AM
Well, you can try it if you want when it's done, but it's made to my prefrences, so you might not like it.

yeah, I'll try it out. Is it based on our sephy but with your preference added?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I'm using ours as a base and adding/removing things from it. I'll test the wallrun on it.

Quote from: Hollow on February 12, 2011, 02:31:25 AM
I'm using ours as a base and adding/removing things from it. I'll test the wallrun on it.

sounds interesting, perhaps you can release it as an alternate version to our Seperioth PSA.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Hollow: Do what you want but be careful, if you release it, I'm sure some people will say that this Sephiroth Psa is not at their taste.... Which is totally normal because it will be made for your taste.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!