KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

just thought i'd post this for fun. listen carefully though. you might hear something different. you guys: DUN DUN DUUUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hir4oKUtkyQ

Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:14:55 PM
just thought i'd post this for fun. listen carefully though. you might hear something different. you guys: DUN DUN DUUUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hir4oKUtkyQ


what was i supposed to hear?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 28, 2011, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:14:55 PM
just thought i'd post this for fun. listen carefully though. you might hear something different. you guys: DUN DUN DUUUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hir4oKUtkyQ


what was i supposed to hear?

sephiroth sfx XD HINT REVEALED. wait. that was no hint.

^ you replaced marth's voice?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 28, 2011, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:14:55 PM
just thought i'd post this for fun. listen carefully though. you might hear something different. you guys: DUN DUN DUUUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hir4oKUtkyQ


what was i supposed to hear?

sephiroth sfx XD HINT REVEALED. wait. that was no hint.
I was just getting ready to say that. XD

Although, you should do a video without Cloud fighting him... Have Sephiroth do random attacks so you can actually hear him good.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 28, 2011, 10:42:06 PM
^ you replaced marth's voice?

yep

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 28, 2011, 10:42:11 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:40:15 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on February 28, 2011, 10:37:44 PM
Quote from: Hackingstar on February 28, 2011, 10:14:55 PM
just thought i'd post this for fun. listen carefully though. you might hear something different. you guys: DUN DUN DUUUN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hir4oKUtkyQ


what was i supposed to hear?

sephiroth sfx XD HINT REVEALED. wait. that was no hint.
I was just getting ready to say that. XD

Although, you should do a video without Cloud fighting him... Have Sephiroth do random attacks so you can actually hear him good.

i'll probably do that later.

^ Awesome. I thought no one will ever do it lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Which Sephiroth voice is that, is it the KH one or is it the Dissidia one, unless they are the same?
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

-Update (3-1-11: by DivineOverlord)
---Use Up Taunt to release seperioth's wings
---Use Down Taunt to put away his wings.
(this update is useful if you don't want his wings showing up in other costumes)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Can you update the OP'd version with that too?
Also, the OP version needs to be more OP'd.

I'd like to apologise and say that I probably won't be able to actually work on this now :-\  I'm already having trouble balancing my own PSAs with school work and such XP

Again, my apologies however I really do think you guys should take a look (if you haven't already) at how my Drako Yoshi's Up B works and use it for Sephiroth for smoother flight.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 01, 2011, 09:52:23 PM
I'd like to apologise and say that I probably won't be able to actually work on this now :-\  I'm already having trouble balancing my own PSAs with school work and such XP

Again, my apologies however I really do think you guys should take a look (if you haven't already) at how my Drako Yoshi's Up B works and use it for Sephiroth for smoother flight.
Aw... But still, if you get the time, you can always give feedback, and put Sephiroth on the right track. :)

March 02, 2011, 05:46:54 AM #149 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 05:52:10 AM by DivineOverlord
^ haha I won't need feedback....the question is, will I have time to do it?. I've been busy with school and personal life. lol.....

-I can make sephy's flight smoother, its just the y and x asis movement is set too high. I'll adjust that when i get a chance.

Sephy's popularity has dropped, I received more votes on Kratos. So first I'll fix up my kratos PSA then Sephy.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo