KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I'm still for making it just like the original move.
When it had super long start up, and hit you from anywhere. (Including the air)
But could be stopped by interrupting him, and is balanced out by only being able to be used once per stock.


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 03:44:13 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 21, 2011, 03:37:49 AM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 03:36:48 AM
I think I might keep just one version of slash, probably BLACK. It's just easier for me to update ONE instead of many lol.

I'd say just take one, and for the Final release, add the others for the likings, rather than adding them for every update, yes. lol

Yup, so hopefully the version 2.0 will be satisfying. I just thought of a way to harmonize his wait animations instead of having just one. ;D....and I made up my mind. The BLack sword slash looks a lot better than purple and silver. so, I choose BLACK XD

you'll see it on 3.27.2011

good stuff good stuff. i mean woah the sunday b4 spring break for me. yeah i can wait till then. until then, good luck on your projects divine. *coughkratos*

Yep, I retested and I still get this weird gliding animation, and he hits with his hand when pummeling in a grab, also, the grab, if you move the Control Stick to a direction while doing it, it'll sound like Marth's NB attack. Is anyone else having these issues? (Grab pummel and glide)

March 21, 2011, 01:10:07 PM #243 Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 01:11:02 PM by Apprentice Of Death
I don't know what you're referring to with the glide animation.
But yeah I'm getting the grab thing as well. It's really goofy looking...

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 21, 2011, 01:10:07 PM
I don't know what you're referring to with the glide animation.
But yeah I'm getting the grab thing as well. It's really goofy looking...

The glide animation is like in a loop doing the charge beginning of Marth's NB for me.

I fixed his flight last night XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol

Hmm... -_- I'll just re-download Sephiroth's vertex, it could be that I suppose. lol

Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 21, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

Yay! Someone else had this issue!

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 21, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

you know what, I think the system you guys are using isn't functioning with my motion file.
I use Gecko to hack the game and brawl box mod 4.2 for animations. Perhaps the problems you guys are experiencing is due to not using Gecko?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 21, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

^ that lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 22, 2011, 01:17:23 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 21, 2011, 10:09:46 PM
Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 21, 2011, 08:39:39 PM
^ nah, the animation was fine. I just gave it more movement frames and smoothed out his glide. The problem you mentioned earlier, I have no clue why it does that for you. lol
You sure? His glide animation was wrong for me too, he was punching thin air... While in the air... Did you upload the right file last time?

you know what, I think the system you guys are using isn't functioning with my motion file.
I use Gecko to hack the game and brawl box mod 4.2 for animations. Perhaps the problems you guys are experiencing is due to not using Gecko?

I use CFG Usb Loader, I doubt this'd be the case... Perhaps you have a wrong download link on the Vault? It'd be nice if you tested the link's PSA yourself, if not.. I dunno.

The gliding animation in the Motion file, how is it called? I'll go preview it on BrawlBox.