KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 01:29:07 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 23, 2011, 06:51:13 AM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 23, 2011, 04:50:18 AM

I wonder if this video would help with making Sephiroth? I notice he has a new move in Dissidia 012, it's a quick slash that does multiple hits, and knocks the foe away... That's one thing I notice Sephiroth is missing, multi hitting moves, with low power...

Plus I wonder something... Can Sephiroth go into the air a little after Shadow Flare is done? This way, he can use an air move... Or would that be too broken? The reason I say this is, there's a move he uses in that video after Shadow Flare, that looks a bit like his first move he uses in KH2... I wonder if that move would make a better air down B?

Anyway DO, good luck. :P

Quote from: Kumari sai on March 23, 2011, 06:19:09 AM
i think the attack that does the multiple would make a great side b air, kinda hard to hit with though

Can you make tilts chargable? You could make it into a charged tilt.
Or a charged up smash, it hits them a bunch of times and the sends them upwards.
Or a grab attack.

Also I got that glitch with the final smash Super Nova.
I think somewhere you said you were going to get rid of Super Nova? If so then you should make his aerial Final Smash Heartless angel, and his ground Final Smash Meteor. And you can switch his aerial special that was heartless angel to Godspeed, the attack where he shoots out those lasers. It's one of his signature moves.
I think everything works out then right?

It wouldn't be cheap if it's a Final Smash right? It has an interuptable start up, about two or three warlock/falcon punches time. Then it hits you from anywhere by using a giant hitbox, and inflicts 999% damage and zero knockback.

Yay or nay?

I don't think you can make tilts chargeable... Although, I still say he needs more multi hitting moves, just make each hit do 1% damage, have nasty end lag, and somewhat easy to DI out of, I really don't think it would be too cheap like that.

I stand by my opinion of Sephiroth being fast, decent end lagg, good range (He DOES have that on his favor already) but less KO power than Sonic.

Quote from: Wolfric on March 23, 2011, 01:44:28 PM
I stand by my opinion of Sephiroth being fast, decent end lagg, good range (He DOES have that on his favor already) but less KO power than Sonic.
Yeah, I agree with that, he's not slow in Dissidia, but he does have end lag, and in Brawl... He should have low kill power, I believe he should kill in the 150s, or somewhat later, since Sephiroth will deal damage easy...

So yeah, him having low kill power would be fair... I say you should have to play him like in Dissidia, not attack recklessly, since he's easy to punish, but in turn, punishes harshly, so the player should wait until the opponent makes a mistake, then strike.

His HP moves from Dissidia should be his kill moves, so Hell's Gate, Octoslash, Full charge meteor, and maybe second charge at a really high percentage...

Hell's Gate should have more start up lag, like in the game, and drag your foes down with him, multi hitting until he hits the ground, thus linking into the killing hit, but the dragging in the air part would be very easily DIed out of, this way, the Sephiroth player has to predict where the foe is gonna DI, and follow...

Well, there's my two cents on how he should play, as always DO, good luck man. :P

Quote from: Wolfric on March 23, 2011, 12:44:35 PM
Charging tilts... 999%... Are we talking about the OP version here?

lol no. You misunderstood, I was talking about two different attacks.
I wanted to charge a tilt for the multi hit attack which is probably impossible.

And aerial final smash is heartless angel which does 999% and no knockback but is interpretable. There's no way that's overpowered, it has a long start up time, you can stop it and it's only usable with a smash ball.

why not just make it the fully charged side smash, he just dashes through them and it does a ton of damage



Quote from: Wolfric on March 24, 2011, 01:18:47 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 02:06:26 AM
why not just make it the fully charged side smash, he just dashes through them and it does a ton of damage
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 24, 2011, 12:58:50 PM
Yeah that would work too.

Wait what for Fsmash?
yes, Fsmash fully charged


Quote from: Wolfric on March 24, 2011, 04:42:40 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 04:33:31 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 24, 2011, 01:18:47 PM
Quote from: Kumari sai on March 24, 2011, 02:06:26 AM
why not just make it the fully charged side smash, he just dashes through them and it does a ton of damage
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 24, 2011, 12:58:50 PM
Yeah that would work too.

Wait what for Fsmash?
yes, Fsmash fully charged

What attack for Fsmash?
in a video earlier posted sephiroth does an attack where he dashes through the opponent and he does alot of damage

He dashes through and does multiple hits, or the one where he swings his swords (also causing multiple hits)

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 24, 2011, 06:24:26 PM
He dashes through and does multiple hits, or the one where he swings his swords (also causing multiple hits)
Hm... I do wonder though... You know, the current down B air for Sephiroth is a dash attach kinda thing... I wonder if that attack could replace it instead... Since that dash attack from that video, if it misses, it leaves him WIDE open, I mean, I think you could even Ike forward smash him with a bit of charge... Also, that's one of his moves that links from Shadow Flare...

I just wonder if Sephiroth could go into the air a bit after using Shadow Flare in Brawl... In Dissidia, you could attack foes if they dodged Shadow Flare wrong, like with that move, and with Sudden Cruelty... Not sure how that move would work in Brawl, but still...

Also,
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/939394-dissidia-final-fantasy/faqs/58679
I may have already shown this, but this is a great reference for name moves.

Edit: Oh yeah... Aafyre thought it would be a good idea for Octaslash to be a full charge forward smash move, kinda like how Eldiran's Zero had different attacks as full charge smash attacks, and the normal forward smash being a single slash... I agree actually, since Octaslash goes far, and could have high kill power.

Well anyway, I hope you use all my ideas, and Aaf's too. :P

^ Sorry guys, I'm gonna postpone sephy's update, I recently got the urge to finish up my LINK PSA which is soo fukin awesome XD....Link is a great character, I don't know why he was replaced with ZERO in many user systems.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on March 25, 2011, 09:20:03 AM
^ Sorry guys, I'm gonna postpone sephy's update, I recently got the urge to finish up my LINK PSA which is soo fukin awesome XD....Link is a great character, I don't know why he was replaced with ZERO in many user systems.

so i guess this means sephiroth 2.0 won't be out on the 27th?

^ nah, instead this really cool link psa will be out haha
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo