KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^ haha, his update will be next week. probably on monday.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



^ yup for sephy.....I wanna finish link since I have his moveset all planned out. with a completely new final smash. :af:
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


good luck on link and for sephy

wait for it....wait for it....waaait for iiiit......BING  ;D

March 25, 2011, 02:54:21 PM #289 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:55:12 PM by Apprentice Of Death
His down aerial B should be Godspeed. He should shoot that thing Kirby shoots out with his up special. That sword slash thing.


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 25, 2011, 02:54:21 PM
His down aerial B should be Godspeed. He should shoot that thing Kirby shoots out with his up special. That sword slash thing.



isn't godspeed as of the attack aerial down B already in this sephiroth psa?

....Guys, don't you all ant a Sephiroth that actually FEELS like it belongs in Brawl rather than an.. OP version? <_<

March 25, 2011, 11:33:22 PM #292 Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 11:34:34 PM by Apprentice Of Death
I don't understand how this is overpowered?

Godspeed: If Kirby can shoot this then why can't Sephiroth?
Heartless Angel: 999% damage but also an laggy interuptable final smash.
Multi Hit Strike: Has to fully charge before using.

Isn't that how Sephiroth is? Super powerful attacks that take a long time to use or have a long lag time after wards?

Quote from: Hackingstar on March 25, 2011, 10:48:25 PM
isn't godspeed as of the attack aerial down B already in this sephiroth psa?
Godspeed is the attack where he shoots those thin blue lasers.

Actually in Dissidia he was really fast with weak, punishable attacks.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 25, 2011, 11:33:22 PM
I don't understand how this is overpowered?

Godspeed: If Kirby can shoot this then why can't Sephiroth?
Heartless Angel: 999% damage but also an laggy interuptable final smash.
Multi Hit Strike: Has to fully charge before using.

Isn't that how Sephiroth is? Super powerful attacks that take a long time to use or have a long lag time after wards?
Godspeed is the attack where he shoots those thin blue lasers.

oh. that's the up tilt in this psa i think

999% is beyond absurd and just plain stupid and needlessly strong.  Even if it is laggy, you're completely invulnerable during an FS animation so you're opponent can just run and hope they don't get unlucky.

There's a difference between power and just plain stupidely strong.  999% doesn't fit at all.  Not in a million years for the balanced version and not even for the OPed version (even characters like MAX Onslaught Falcon don't do that much in an FS).

That's only because apparently you can't stop him.
When he originally used it in KH2 it was a move he would use multiple times like it was nothing.

Now I know this is a different game obviously but I mean if you think about it his current final smash kills all the opponents instantly anyway. >_>

Plus 999% is NOT overpowered if you balance it out. Nothing is over powered if you can stop it easily. The idea is that using it rarely works but when it does it's rewarding.

Yeah...but it could be like while they are in killing range...not an absolute 1 hit..

I disagree with many ideas here, but I DO like the multi hitting, AS LONG as it does Low Damage, and I disagree in having a teleport or godspeed or however attack you call it, for Brawl, it wouldn't be suited, but, Multi hits that'd not be too Op in a way you'd push back 3 characters in a FF, with a Hitbox that'd only get the one that got into the hit or something... I hope you get what I mean, like, right now, I dislike when friends spam Sephy's Fsmash on FFA, imagine how'd this be like. It wouldn't feel "SSBB" at all.

Honestly I rather dislike his FS right now too. His Nova kills you from anywhere...
Which is why I came up with the Heartless Angel idea, but if you can't stop him while he's using a final smash then I guess it's impossible. So.. NEVERMIND. : P

I don't see whats wrong with that teleport move if it takes a long time to charge.

And Godspeed is a different attack, it's the laser. Apparently it's up tilt, I didn't realize that was it, it doesn't look much like it. I think Kirbys sword attack effect looks more like it.

He should shoot one of those diagonally downwards for his down aerial attack. Basically the up tilt but aimed downwards instead of upwards. (And hopefully with Kirbys Up Special slash effect)