KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Wulfy on June 14, 2011, 10:37:37 PM
It's got more vertical reach, but less Horizontal reach, I think, and with Ike's endlag, it'd be balanced... I think. It'd just require testing, Ike's very punishable after that move, at least.

DO: Lemme know if you want to hear suggestions for random movesets. =P I've got another Gunner in mind.. Actually.
Yeah, and if nothing else, it's not quite as powerful either, and if all else fails... Make it's damage, and knock back a bit less. XD

100th page - First post. :af2:
Congrats everyone involved in this PSA.

This should be your main thread, DO.

Sorry I haven't made any updates. My brother got Lego Pirates of the Caribbean for his bday, and I've been playing it all day with him. :P

Here is a preview of Dante. I just started working on him a few minutes ago. I won't be able to continue till friday and will release him in the weekend.


Final Smash




Wait animations





Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 14, 2011, 10:32:48 PM
^ lol nope. its just some random date lol...I'm gonna be free starting friday, but I wonder who I should work on to release over the weekend.

1. Mew
2. Sephiroth update
3. Mewtwo Revamp
4. Freya Revamp
5. Skull Kid update
6. Hero of Time Link Update
7. My Vampire PSA
8. Random project like what I did with gunner yuna lol

so many options, so little time :D

aaand option 8 wins XD

Dante? Time to get STYLISH, BABY!

Marvel vs Capcom 3 would be a great game to reference off for this.

Stinger, Skydance with Agnes and Rudra, devil trigger, cerebus moves, Ebony & Ivory button mashing bullet time are just a few things I could mention.

Hell, for one of his throws, make him surf on the opponent like in DMC3!

surf on the opponent like in DMC3!???

OMG that sounds awesome. I'll make the animation right now .
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



Man I love how resourceful you are with GFX and models.  You always make it look cool XD

I'd definitely like to see this completed.  Then I could pit him against V.Joe for the ultimate match of Stylish vs Viewtiful

hey silentdoom (off-topic question) why do you "hate" getting pms?

Quote from: fighter20brawler10 on June 15, 2011, 11:12:55 PM
I want to see Giga Bowser with a sword :srs:

lol it looks really cool as a final smash. Since Dante is a half demon, I guessed it would be cool if his final smash be a transformation to his full demon form and Giga Bowser was the perfect one to choose. :af:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 15, 2011, 11:13:26 PM
Man I love how resourceful you are with GFX and models.  You always make it look cool XD

I'd definitely like to see this completed.  Then I could pit him against V.Joe for the ultimate match of Stylish vs Viewtiful

haha thanks. hopefully this turns out good :D...I just got done giving him guns. I'm kinda going by this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3lKzgP4ROo for his shooting animations.

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 15, 2011, 11:14:48 PM
hey silentdoom (off-topic question) why do you "hate" getting pms?

I think he gets the same type of emails I get, which are lots of requests and questions...I mean lots of questions XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


hmm. also did ya see this?

"quote"

me: aaand option 8 wins XD

Quote from: Hackingstar on June 15, 2011, 11:22:30 PM
hmm. also did ya see this?

"quote"

me: aaand option 8 wins XD

yep I did. I was thinking about making a Dante PSA but I always ended up doing something else
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on June 15, 2011, 11:23:32 PM
yep I did. I was thinking about making a Dante PSA but I always ended up doing something else

*knows what you're saying but decides to say:* you're gonna do something else? dude! make up your mind man XD lol


uhh why is giga bowser a good choice for Dante's final? he doesn't look like DMC demon at all, and Dante doesn't turn into a giant demon anyway, i disagree.....but im not the one doing the PSA just stating my opinion..
[spoiler]

any whom, it would be cool if you could give him style change with his taunts; gunslinger, sword master, trickster, and guardian i think