KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 19, 2011, 01:58:44 AM
what more is there left to revamp you say? (maybe this should be saved for v4.5 or v5...if there ever will be any such thing)


mehhhh, its a complex final smash...I'm gonna have to use my brain a lot to get it to work and moar motivation lol................................................XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 19, 2011, 02:01:41 AM
mehhhh, its a complex final smash...I'm gonna have to use my brain a lot to get it to work and moar motivation lol................................................XD
I'd say, wait for Tormod's share of animations, and work on other projects, say Dante or Tidus/Lulu. :P

yeah DO you said you wanted a break from this and this latest version. may i say, IT IS THE BOMB XD. but yeah future updates from you can wait for now.

*EDIT* ok future updates on hold and yeah...go have fun with other projects you want to do soon. you deserve a break.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 19, 2011, 02:02:43 AM
I'd say, wait for Tormod's share of animations, and work on other projects, say Dante or Tidus/Lulu. :P

oh yeah, I almost forgot about Tidus. I actually have more interest in a Tidus PSA over sephy right now.....but here is the revamped down taunt for those who want it now.


Guess that puts the right hand version on hold.

Fixed Down Taunt Chro.
http://www.mediafire.com/?2wmkuqu5yhxy8zb
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 19, 2011, 02:05:32 AM
oh yeah, I almost forgot about Tidus. I actually have more interest in a Tidus PSA over sephy right now.....but here is the revamped down taunt for those who want it now.


Guess that puts the right hand version on hold.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2wmkuqu5yhxy8zb
Yeah, distract your mind with something else for now, you've done too much. XD

Also, make Gunner Yuna a bit balanced. D: The dtilt is OP. XD


Quote from: Cloudy on July 19, 2011, 02:07:41 AM
Yeah, distract your mind with something else for now, you've done too much. XD

Also, make Gunner Yuna a bit balanced. D: The dtilt is OP. XD

oh shoot, speaking about guns, I forgot about YUNA!!! I need  to revamp her bigtime since I made that PSA in ONE day lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Don't forget about Tidus. You should have a poll for who you start with.

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 19, 2011, 02:12:17 AM
oh shoot, speaking about guns, I forgot about YUNA!!! I need  to revamp her bigtime since I made that PSA in ONE day lol
About this, you should make a Spidey-Friendly Yuna ;D

I haven't been paying 100% attention to this thread, but is everyone aware of the problem with the Up grab? It... kinda doesn't hurt on the way back to the ground. At least by the time its over, the character is just... standing there in the middle of the light show.

Or is it just me?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 19, 2011, 03:01:54 AM
I haven't been paying 100% attention to this thread, but is everyone aware of the problem with the Up grab? It... kinda doesn't hurt on the way back to the ground. At least by the time its over, the character is just... standing there in the middle of the light show.

Or is it just me?
You mean Up Throw, and yes it does like no knockback or something along those lines.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 19, 2011, 03:01:54 AM
I haven't been paying 100% attention to this thread, but is everyone aware of the problem with the Up grab? It... kinda doesn't hurt on the way back to the ground. At least by the time its over, the character is just... standing there in the middle of the light show.

Or is it just me?

oh I think you mean down throw. This is gonna be edited to be the same as game&watch in terms of trajectory.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 19, 2011, 02:40:40 AM
About this, you should make a Spidey-Friendly Yuna ;D
I wouldn't mind this either. It would be kinda nice to have a PSA that can be used with Spiderman as well... Since Zelda is crippled without Sheik...

So a nice stand alone PSA for her would be nice.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 19, 2011, 03:59:49 AM
I wouldn't mind this either. It would be kinda nice to have a PSA that can be used with Spiderman as well... Since Zelda is crippled without Sheik...

So a nice stand alone PSA for her would be nice.


yep, I Think I can make a spiderman friendly version. Since I know that spiderman uses one of zelda's models in FitZelda.pac file and the yuna PSA only needs the guns and bullets models leaving one model free.


OH Data - I got your message about peach. theres tons of options for graphics edit on her external drive. What elemental force do you want her to have to replace her hearts?
dark, fire, wind, aura, lightning, void, light, star, water? too many options lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 19, 2011, 04:03:49 AM
yep, I Think I can make a spiderman friendly version. Since I know that spiderman uses one of zelda's models in FitZelda.pac file and the yuna PSA only needs the guns and bullets models leaving one model free.


OH Data - I got your message about peach. theres tons of options for graphics edit on her external drive. What elemental force do you want her to have to replace her hearts?
dark, fire, wind, aura, lightning, void, light, star, water? too many options lol
Alright, that will be cool.

Now as for the option...

Well, he wanted something not girly... And uses characters like Etna... Darkness, fire, void, lightning, aura... Any of those should work. Whichever one looks coolest should do. :)