KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

His entry is supposed to be flashy

So is side B

I have no opinion on the meteor

I agree with down smash

Side tilt is fine.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 19, 2011, 11:29:55 AM
His entry is supposed to be flashy

So is side B

I have no opinion on the meteor

I agree with down smash

Side tilt is fine.
Well... But I was just saying though... Other people were saying he has too many GFX...

Alright, the entry can stay the way it is...

Oblivion though... It's hits could match Dissidia's more perhaps, it wasn't as flashy there.

I was only saying Meteor's fire could be a normal GFX again, to free up space for Entei's fire for down B.

And I wonder... What would down smash look like with one light GFX? Can one be made taller, but the same width? I have no idea...

Edit: I'm just gonna post that feedback now... Warning, this is a huge list... Really huge... It should only be used for the final version of this move set... Hollow can look it over, because DO deserves a nice long break from this, he's already done a lot of nice work, so... Yeah, DO, good luck with whatever else you're working on. :)

As for whoever is working on this PSA... You might want to copy and paste this feedback into a word pad... To make it easy to find again.

Also note, this is the weak version... All other version's GFX can be left alone.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really love a lot of things about this Sephiroth PSA. I think Datadrain pretty much got most of the major issues left with the PSA but I just have a few more nitpicks:

1) I think the graphics for the side B and the Aerial down B are too big and distracting right now

2) Certain moves, like his aerial down A are still too good.

3) In my opinion, the main move that needs to be changed is the Down throw. I really would love it if he slammed his opponent into the ground and then stabbed him with his sword. I think Mitsurugi does something similar in Soul Calibur if that helps.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 20, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
I really love a lot of things about this Sephiroth PSA. I think Datadrain pretty much got most of the major issues left with the PSA but I just have a few more nitpicks:

1) I think the graphics for the side B and the Aerial down B are too big and distracting right now
Yeah, I agree here, they should be smaller GFX, like I said, the hits on side B air should be like how they are in Dissidia, they're there. But you can see the foe much more.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 20, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
2) Certain moves, like his aerial down A are still too good.
This definitely. As seen in some videos... It can be a very powerful spike on stage, and has a lot of kill power. Like I said, end lag should fix that.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 20, 2011, 05:57:23 AM
3) In my opinion, the main move that needs to be changed is the Down throw. I really would love it if he slammed his opponent into the ground and then stabbed him with his sword. I think Mitsurugi does something similar in Soul Calibur if that helps.
Yeah, this sounds cool, and less flashy, but more badass... And Sephiroth like.

Plus it would work with the knock back change that was suggested. Since Sephiroth slams the foe down, and stabs them... This could make them floor bounce a slight bit, thus allowing him to tech chase.

Very good points Aafyre. :)

Thanks very much :).

Also, if this hasn't been brought up yet, his aerial down A spikes characters in water stages without killing himself. That might be a little unfair since it's so fast and easy to hit.

Quote from: Aafyre on July 20, 2011, 06:05:56 AM
Thanks very much :).

Also, if this hasn't been brought up yet, his aerial down A spikes characters in water stages without killing himself. That might be a little unfair since it's so fast and easy to hit.
Yeah, it's pretty crazy on Pirate Ship... Although, I wonder how one could fix this? Maybe a bit more start up time on the move?

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 20, 2011, 06:10:49 AMYeah, it's pretty crazy on Pirate Ship... Although, I wonder how one could fix this? Maybe a bit more start up time on the move?
You could always make it so that it either doesnt spike late into the move, or make it weaker as he falls. And only have it strong spike as soon as he starts falling, but make it short lasting.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on July 21, 2011, 12:36:55 AM
You could always make it so that it either doesnt spike late into the move, or make it weaker as he falls. And only have it strong spike as soon as he starts falling, but make it short lasting.
I also still wonder if how it was in Dissidia is possible... It did multi hits, rather then one strong spike, these hits could deal 1% damage, and the final hit could do less then before? They shoot the foe down like before, but as Sephiroth falls instead of one hit then sends them straight down.

But if it's not... What you said could also work.

Sephy is about to get another update, I'm done with version 4.1...just need to edit the other versions :P
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 21, 2011, 09:28:14 AM
Sephy is about to get another update, I'm done with version 4.1...just need to edit the other versions :P
Guess me saying that V5 is the FINALLY FULLY COMPLETED Sephiroth wasn't all that off was it? xD (joke i made on youtube about it :P)

Quote@DataDrain02 Yeah that's pretty much it.

...

Will Sephy V5 be the final perfected version? Or will it be just another step to perfection? Stay tuned and wait for another amazing download of Sephiroth ... Z! (DBZ Ref ftw? XD)
PrideToBeBrawl 3 days ago
:P

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 21, 2011, 09:28:14 AM
Sephy is about to get another update, I'm done with version 4.1...just need to edit the other versions :P
DO, did you read mine, and Aafyre's feedback? I think these should be included in the next version. XD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 21, 2011, 09:39:38 AM
DO, did you read mine, and Aafyre's feedback? I think these should be included in the next version. XD

All GFX has been revamped. except for meteor fire and down B special.

Down A in air is now controllable to precision of Dissadia

+ new entry by BBB which is the same as Dissadia
+ revamped other animations by BBB

I'll probably release it tomorrow since its starting to get late. lol
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 21, 2011, 10:12:09 AM
All GFX has been revamped. except for meteor fire and down B special.

Down A in air is now controllable to precision of Dissadia

+ new entry by BBB which is the same as Dissadia
+ revamped other animations by BBB

I'll probably release it tomorrow since its starting to get late. lol
It's only 3.15am for you, that's not late at all *shot*
xD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on July 21, 2011, 10:12:09 AM
All GFX has been revamped. except for meteor fire and down B special.

Down A in air is now controllable to precision of Dissadia

+ new entry by BBB which is the same as Dissadia
+ revamped other animations by BBB

I'll probably release it tomorrow since its starting to get late. lol
Alright, tomorrow works for me, just take your time, no rush needed, just polish everything like I said, and he should be ready. :P

Take your time.

Edit:
His running grab animation should have as much end lag as the standing grab... Randomish, I know, but that's something he also needs, since there's no point in doing a standing grab as it stands now.

lol I cant do all that withing one update. I mean it would take awhile to get the grab animation everyone deems good. Other news, I finally got down throw to stab foes into the ground. XD and side B graphics are exactly like Dissadia's ;D



new side B graphic

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo