KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

And he STILL needs to do this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'M HATIN'

:D
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 23, 2011, 05:34:56 PM
And he STILL needs to do this...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This has to be done big time XD


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:20:34 PM
Pride, your avatar.. o.o Omg.. I need a minute...
What?
*sexy pose*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You no like? ;P

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 07:24:08 PM
What?
*sexy pose*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You no like? ;P
I take that back, I'm gonna need more than a minute.. O.O Can I... Can I hugz her?

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:46:52 PM
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 07:31:44 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 07:24:08 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:20:34 PM
Pride, your avatar.. o.o Omg.. I need a minute...

What?
*sexy pose*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You no like? ;P
I take that back, I'm gonna need more than a minute.. O.O Can I... Can I hugz her?
HAHAHAHAHA XD
This made me lol so hard i couldn't breath for 10 seconds! XD


Yes you may X'D
*hugz Sephira* I want this moment to last forever... T‿T  Oh yes... *kidnaps*
*three hours later* K, you can has her ba- Second thought, *keeps* ;3
*Saves this convo*

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
I take that back, I'm gonna need more than a minute.. O.O Can I... Can I hugz her?
HAHAHAHAHA XD
This made me lol so hard i couldn't breath for 10 seconds! XD


Yes you may X'D

Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 07:31:44 PM
HAHAHAHAHA XD
This made me lol so hard i couldn't breath for 10 seconds! XD


Yes you may X'D

*hugz Sephira* I want this moment to last forever... T‿T  Oh yes... *kidnaps*
*three hours later* K, you can has her ba- Second thought, *keeps* ;3

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:46:52 PM
*hugz Sephira* I want this moment to last forever... T‿T  Oh yes... *kidnaps*
*three hours later* K, you can has her ba- Second thought, *keeps* ;3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is this going off-topic or is this going off-topic.

I'm not sure.


Quote from: sexyflemy on July 23, 2011, 07:49:32 PM
Is this going off-topic or is this going off-topic. I'm not sure.
Like you ever post here, searching for off-topic posts again?


Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:49:33 PM
Well if you are HER... >.> *still keeps* ;D
>.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Sephira on July 23, 2011, 07:54:15 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:49:33 PM
Quote from: Puraidou Beoulve on July 23, 2011, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on July 23, 2011, 07:46:52 PM
*hugz Sephira* I want this moment to last forever... T‿T  Oh yes... *kidnaps*
*three hours later* K, you can has her ba- Second thought, *keeps* ;3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You do know i AM her right?
* Puraidou Beoulve hears dreams being crushed
Oh ouch xD
Well if you are HER... >.> *still keeps* ;D
>.>
*Also saves*

True true.. Well, back on topic, I'll be editing the SFX as soon as I get an okay and it's before the next update is released. Because if I edit the SFX, send it over, and another update is released, all the work will go to waste on an outdated version.