KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hm... But see, it would be final smash like damage...

Maybe 35%? That's higher then any normal attack in Brawl, 3% higher then Warlock Punch, maybe we could even make it deal 37%... This would still be a bit much, but with no kill power at all... It might work out fine.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 24, 2011, 02:27:15 PM
Hm... But see, it would be final smash like damage...

Maybe 35%? That's higher then any normal attack in Brawl, 3% higher then Warlock Punch, maybe we could even make it deal 37%... This would still be a bit much, but with no kill power at all... It might work out fine.

I support this motion. Now that I think about it, it makes sense, AoD.

Thank you! =_=

Yeah W.Punch is 35% and PK Cross is 37%. So that makes sense.

And Data I think Down Special's third charge should be left as it is. Just because it CAN do 32% damage... like when does it ever? Plus you said it yourself, it can be DI'd out of and doesn't kill.
But I'm indifferent on this one.

As for Aerial Up, 15% if all hits connect seems a little low. I can NEVER get every hit in because of the Aerial Dodge... and most of his attacks do like 15% to 20% and those aren't even multiple hit attacks.
It should be 20% if all hits connect because it would usually only do 15% or so.
But I'm not entirely sure so for now I'm indifferent on this one as well.

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 02:30:23 PM
I support this motion. Now that I think about it, it makes sense, AoD.
Yeah i agree, it's hard to land + no kill power. So it would be better to give it around 37%

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 24, 2011, 02:43:48 PM
Thank you! =_=

Yeah W.Punch is 35% and PK Cross is 37%. So that makes sense.

And Data I think Down Special's third charge should be left as it is. Just because it CAN do 32% damage... like when does it ever? Plus you said it yourself, it can be DI'd out of and doesn't kill.
But I'm indifferent on this one.

As for Aerial Up, 15% if all hits connect seems a little low. I can NEVER get every hit in because of the Aerial Dodge... and most of his attacks do like 15% to 20% and those aren't even multiple hit attacks.
It should be 20% if all hits connect because it would usually only do 15% or so.
But I'm not entirely sure so for now I'm indifferent on this one as well.
Not sure about that, it might be too much since people tend to air dodge to quickly and getting a punishment for it. Depends on the player mostly but in my opinion 17% is enough, especially since you can use it twice after 2 jumps i believe.

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on July 24, 2011, 02:43:48 PM
Thank you! =_=

Yeah W.Punch is 35% and PK Cross is 37%. So that makes sense.

And Data I think Down Special's third charge should be left as it is. Just because it CAN do 32% damage... like when does it ever? Plus you said it yourself, it can be DI'd out of and doesn't kill.
But I'm indifferent on this one.

As for Aerial Up, 15% if all hits connect seems a little low. I can NEVER get every hit in because of the Aerial Dodge... and most of his attacks do like 15% to 20% and those aren't even multiple hit attacks.
It should be 20% if all hits connect because it would usually only do 15% or so.
But I'm not entirely sure so for now I'm indifferent on this one as well.
Hm... This is true... I guess if all hits hit with up air, it can be 17% or 19%?

Also, the damage I gave wasn't 100% finalized, some things can be buffed if actually needed.

But see, I wanted down smash to be his most damaging move... That has little start up, plus with the ideas I have, he would be able to kill at 110% if used right... So him doing little damage is what I was aiming for.

Something extre I'd like to add concerning Octaslash:

I feel that move should kill, but how?

I feel Octaslash should work the same way (Well, similar) SDo0m's Dissidia Cloud's Omnislash works:

After using a Taunt that'd last a second less than SDo0m's Up Taunt, it should replace Fsmash for just one use.

The attack would be fast, and if the FIRST slash hits, it'll trigger and do the whole Octaslash with only the last one having the Knockback. If the first slash misses, it shoulds top right there. (Sirta how Ftilt's second hit triggers) (Sorta how Down Air of Cloud, if it misses, it loses Omnislash, this'd work the same way)

It should kill at 110% I feel.

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 03:28:19 PM
Something extre I'd like to add concerning Octaslash:

I feel that move should kill, but how?

I feel Octaslash should work the same way (Well, similar) SDo0m's Dissidia Cloud's Omnislash works:

After using a Taunt that'd last a second less than SDo0m's Up Taunt, it should replace Fsmash for just one use.

The attack would be fast, and if the FIRST slash hits, it'll trigger and do the whole Octaslash with only the last one having the Knockback. If the first slash misses, it shoulds top right there. (Sirta how Ftilt's second hit triggers) (Sorta how Down Air of Cloud, if it misses, it loses Omnislash, this'd work the same way)

It should kill at 110% I feel.
Like Cloud has with his taunt, cool idea :D

Quote from: Sephira Beoulve on July 24, 2011, 03:30:45 PM
Like Cloud has with his taunt, cool idea :D
It'd work as FFVII's (For now) trademark. Cloud with his Omnislash/Sephy with his Octaslash. This should also be used on Tidus's/Lulu's movesets, so it'd become a FF trademark. XD

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 03:28:19 PM
Something extre I'd like to add concerning Octaslash:

I feel that move should kill, but how?

I feel Octaslash should work the same way (Well, similar) SDo0m's Dissidia Cloud's Omnislash works:

After using a Taunt that'd last a second less than SDo0m's Up Taunt, it should replace Fsmash for just one use.

The attack would be fast, and if the FIRST slash hits, it'll trigger and do the whole Octaslash with only the last one having the Knockback. If the first slash misses, it shoulds top right there. (Sirta how Ftilt's second hit triggers) (Sorta how Down Air of Cloud, if it misses, it loses Omnislash, this'd work the same way)

It should kill at 110% I feel.
Hm... I like this idea actually, it gives Sephiroth more connection to Cloud's PSA... Because, they're a bit like Yin and Yang, very different, but very similar at the same time. :P

The up taunt should be moved to side taunt, down taunt should be both the on and off switch for the wing... And up taunt would be the charging animation for Octoslash.

Also... The slashes should be even faster then they are now, since we don't want "Luigi's Dash Attack Syndrome", you know how that move is, even if the first hit lands... The final hit can be shielded... We don't want that.

Say... The OverGod version could even start out with Octoslash, or even have a perma Octoslash if he does the up taunt?

Quote from: Weenie on July 24, 2011, 03:32:55 PM
It'd work as FFVII's (For now) trademark. Cloud with his Omnislash/Sephy with his Octaslash. This should also be used on Tidus's/Lulu's movesets, so it'd become a FF trademark. XD
That would be really cool xD

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 24, 2011, 03:33:53 PM
Say... The OverGod version could even start out with Octoslash, or even have a perma Octoslash if he does the up taunt?
Oh GOD yes! XD


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 24, 2011, 03:33:53 PM
Hm... I like this idea actually, it gives Sephiroth more connection to Cloud's PSA... Because, they're a bit like Yin and Yang, very different, but very similar at the same time. :P

The up taunt should be moved to side taunt, down taunt should be both the on and off switch for the wing... And up taunt would be the charging animation for Octoslash.

Also... The slashes should be even faster then they are now, since we don't want "Luigi's Dash Attack Syndrome", you know how that move is, even if the first hit lands... The final hit can be shielded... We don't want that.

Say... The OverGod version could even start out with Octoslash, or even have a perma Octoslash if he does the up taunt?

Totally, it needs to have as much slashes as Octaslash in Dissidia, and al lhits connecting.

And I agree with the Taunts!

Let's make this a FF trademark~

I also like the OG version idea. xD

Also! Sawndz is out. So we need a really awesome Sephiroth sound pack.

On an interesting note, Yoshi has 73 sounds to work with, and (as much as I hate to say this... Since I like him) ROB has 79 sounds...

There in the future, could be more then one version for voice packs over replaced characters, they would load from the sound data of who Sephiroth replaced... This way, Marth can keep his voice, while Sephiroth would have his own.

Edit:
Holy...!?

Is there a way to load a stage's sound data on a character!?

Hanenbow has 103 sounds!