KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


woah. what'd i miss? what's this i hear about the octaslash change?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 25, 2011, 03:16:39 PM
woah. what'd i miss? what's this i hear about the octaslash change?
Read back a few pages, it's listed in my list of changes to be made.


I wonder when Hollow will be able to implement the final changes, i want this Sephy to be done so i can have it! :P
And maybe be collabed ;_;


...

XD

Indeed, all he needs is, the things I listed, and some animation fixes... After that? He's finished at long last. :P

I also added one more detail to that list.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20198.msg602491#msg602491
The fact that the fire pillars, and meteor can be canceled out by the foe's attack... That shouldn't happen, those attacks need to go through the foe's attacks... This can also be a flaw as well, since Falco's lasers would hit through them too, but that's fine. :P

So... who's doing what now... exactly?

Well, either DO or Hollow will do the finishing touches.

And Tormod may later fix all the animations, after that, he's pretty much done...

I think for now though, Hollow needs to ask for the back throw Tormod made, and fix it up as needed.

Did anyone else notice that the teleport glitch happens after sephiroth recovers from hanging on to a cliff?

Quote from: Hackingstar on July 26, 2011, 10:08:07 PM
Did anyone else notice that the teleport glitch happens after sephiroth recovers from hanging on to a cliff?
*Sigh* Yeah, but I don't think that's fixable as of yet...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on July 26, 2011, 08:11:58 PM
Well, either DO or Hollow will do the finishing touches.

And Tormod may later fix all the animations, after that, he's pretty much done...

I think for now though, Hollow needs to ask for the back throw Tormod made, and fix it up as needed.


I would but I'm more interested on my current projects (Diablo and Tidus) XD, so its gonna have to be up to Hollow or Tormod....and all the animations do not need to be fixed only a few of them do.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Fair enough. You've done a lot.

Alright Hollow you're up!


hey so were you gonna be able to upload some the ones i wanted awhile back? sorry to sound like if im bugging. i know your busy. im just wondering.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on July 27, 2011, 02:20:32 AM
hey so were you gonna be able to upload some the ones i wanted awhile back? sorry to sound like if im bugging. i know your busy. im just wondering.
Like it's said before, DO will upload ALL the versions at the same time. Be a bit more patient, it'll come soon.. (If Hollow shows up that is >.>)