KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wow that sounds amazing. :D i hope this get's another update soon. ^-^


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: Tormod on August 12, 2011, 06:47:08 AM
Well what a cowinkidink! I happen to be working on this very thing. I'm almost done with it actually, and it flows nicely in-game. It just needs a bit more vertex tweaking. I'm working on getting his coat to flow so that and his hair and coat will both be animated by gravity, wind, and character movement alone. I should be done with it some time tomorrow.
Wait... Is this a model hex? If so... Dude, let Aafyre have it too, I bet he would find this useful.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 12, 2011, 07:03:17 AM
Wait... Is this a model hex? If so... Dude, let Aafyre have it too, I bet he would find this useful.

Well, I want to get it working properly first, but I was going to show it to Aafyre before doing any uploading after I finish it. I didn't expect it to pop up here before then.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on August 12, 2011, 07:20:22 AM
Well, I want to get it working properly first, but I was going to show it to Aafyre before doing any uploading after I finish it. I didn't expect it to pop up here before then.
Alright, so, you got the hair to move? Man... Aafyre is gonna love you for this. XD

I think I heard he planed to revamp the Sephiroth vertex, once he figured out how to get the hair moving... Well? Looks like you did. :P

Quote from: Tormod on August 12, 2011, 07:20:22 AM
Well, I want to get it working properly first, but I was going to show it to Aafyre before doing any uploading after I finish it. I didn't expect it to pop up here before then.

awesome. glad someone finally got it to work XD
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



August 12, 2011, 11:23:50 AM #3021 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 11:27:42 AM by DivineOverlord
Hey guys, I need some ideas for Tidus

Here's the moveset that is done so far:
A - slash 1
AA- slash 2
AAA- slash 3
Side A - throws blitz ball based off dissidia
Diagonal down A - kicks blitz ball based off Dissidia
Diagonal up A - throws blitz ball diagonally
Down A - Ike's down slash - should it be changed?
UP A - ?????
Dash Attack - Slice n Dice (does two hits)
UP SMASH - ???? need ideas

Down Smash - ????? need ideas

Side Smash  - Spiral Cut ( does 3 hits and its long range as sephiroth)


B special on ground - Spell cast: Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga. Fire, Fira, Firega. Thunder, Thundera, Thunderga. gravity, gravita, graviga....if HP is greater than 100 you have access to the spell Ultima. (you can change spells by taunting)

B special In AIr: ENERGY RAIN

Down B special on ground- ???? Need ideas! lol

Down B special in AIR - ?????

Side B special on ground - Cut and Run?

Side B special in Air - ?????

UP B: something similar to wolfs up B


UP A AIR: based of dissidia where he does a kick move

Forward Air A: that move he does in FFX where he spins and kicks the blitz ball.

Down A AIR: sky dive type of move he does in dissidia


Final Fmash

Blitz Ace



so yeah, Im almost done with Tidus :af:



Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 12, 2011, 11:23:50 AM
Hey guys, I need some ideas for Tidus

Here's the moveset that is done so far:
A - slash 1
AA- slash 2
AAA- slash 3
Side A - throws blitz ball based off dissidia
Diagonal down A - kicks blitz ball based off Dissidia
Diagonal up A - throws blitz ball diagonally
Down A - Ike's down slash - should it be changed?
UP A - ?????
Dash Attack - Slice n Dice (does two hits)
UP SMASH - ???? need ideas

Down Smash - ????? need ideas

Side Smash  - Spiral Cut ( does 3 hits and its long range as sephiroth)


B special on ground - Spell cast: Blizzard, Blizzara, Blizzaga. Fire, Fira, Firega. Thunder, Thundera, Thunderga. gravity, gravita, graviga....if HP is greater than 100 you have access to the spell Ultima. (you can change spells by taunting)

B special In AIr: ENERGY RAIN

Down B special on ground- ???? Need ideas! lol

Down B special in AIR - ?????

Side B special on ground - Cut and Run?

Side B special in Air - ?????

UP B: something similar to wolfs up B


UP A AIR: based of dissidia where he does a kick move

Forward Air A: that move he does in FFX where he spins and kicks the blitz ball.

Down A AIR: sky dive type of move he does in dissidia


Final Fmash

Blitz Ace



so yeah, Im almost done with Tidus :af:




Hm... How about instead of cycling though spells with a taunt... Maybe the taunt should charge up like Cloud's up taunt, and change the spell to Ultima?

Anyway, what did Aafyre's move set say to do for the ones you need ideas for? Maybe those could be used?

Anyway, don't forget Tidus is dodgy, he can dodge with his attacks, and counter, but they have some start up, so if your foe predicts you, they can punish you.

yeah i agree with data Tidus is quite the dodging type of character. XD

On a Sephiroth related note... I think his air control needs to be down toned. He can kinda... Dash dance in the air if you mash the control stick left and right repeatedly...

This would also fix issues I have with forward air I believe. (I know you said there wasn't a way to make him have landing lag... But how come Cloud has some on neutral air? Maybe check into that?)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 12, 2011, 01:52:48 PM
On a Sephiroth related note... I think his air control needs to be down toned. He can kinda... Dash dance in the air if you mash the control stick left and right repeatedly...


I'm surprised this problem wasn't addressed.  It was one that was apparent from the very beginning.  I didn't comment on it, because I thought it was obvious and I thought someone else had said it.  His air mobility is like mastaklo's Shadow's XD  For the regular and weak versions, I'd recommend putting it back to what Marth's air mobility was.  It should stay for the OPed versions though.

August 12, 2011, 02:40:18 PM #3026 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 04:24:31 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: St1cKDo0m on August 12, 2011, 02:13:12 PM
I'm surprised this problem wasn't addressed.  It was one that was apparent from the very beginning.  I didn't comment on it, because I thought it was obvious and I thought someone else had said it.  His air mobility is like mastaklo's Shadow's XD  For the regular and weak versions, I'd recommend putting it back to what Marth's air mobility was.  It should stay for the OPed versions though.
Yeah, I already said something about it, no one fixed it though... Anyway, I think forward air also needs a TINY bit of landing lag, as much as Cloud's neutral air.

In exchange though, it can keep the damage it has now, since it would be laggier, but still be a great spacing tool.

And actually, I think his air mobility should be WORSE then Marth's. Not by TOO much, but a noticeable bit.

About Tidus, you could put Quick Hit in there somewhere, perhaps as his Down Special
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 12, 2011, 11:23:50 AM
Snip

Sounds good. I somehow have Dissidia 012 models, animations and stuff, so I can provide you with his models and animations if you PM me provided you tell me which file it is since I'm kinda lost on the file naming system. All I have is his FFX costume and his normal Dissidia Costume.

Edit: I found his third costume.


Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on August 12, 2011, 09:32:11 PM
Sounds good. I somehow have Dissidia 012 models, animations and stuff, so I can provide you with his models and animations if you PM me provided you tell me which file it is since I'm kinda lost on the file naming system. All I have is his FFX costume and his normal Dissidia Costume.

Edit: I found his third costume.



O_o
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo