KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

August 09, 2011, 08:33:16 PM #3000 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:36:32 PM by Puraidou
Quote from: Miacis Ballard on August 09, 2011, 08:30:01 PM
@ Pride : Mind your own business ? DD brought it up here. I left a simple message to DO. I'm not looking for trouble. Just dropping my two cents, and then going back to my own business.
It's been my business since i was involved from the start of it, don't push me out while i had my own comments in on it. I am one of the few who read this entire thread, so i know what i'm saying about them and the stuff.
And i'm not causing trouble either, i'm just saying my opinion on it all.

August 09, 2011, 08:46:23 PM #3001 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 08:53:08 PM by DivineOverlord
So. What do guys think I should do about the credit and collab?....and if I change things, on sephy, then what should I do about the guy who uploaded my yuna psa? Lol.....I don't mind having collabs but want to see ur opinions.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 09, 2011, 08:46:23 PM
So. What do guys think I should do about the credit and collab?....and if I change things, on sephy, then what should I do about the guy who uploaded my yuna psa? Lol.....I don't mind having collabs but want to see ur options.
Well, collab only the people who you consider your co-authors. Collab = co-author.
And maybe people who need to edit the file on a frequent basis (if it's something like once a month, I'm pretty sure it's not worth it, but ... heh ... see for yourself.)

Quotethen what should I do about the guy who uploaded my yuna psa? Lol.....
Well, the ZIP file he uploaded contained both his work, and your work. You're technically a co-author of the ZIP file, aren't you ? .-.
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

August 09, 2011, 09:00:33 PM #3003 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:01:53 PM by DivineOverlord
EDITED:  :laugh: After thinking about this, I think the current collab list is fine.  The psa creators and feedback were both equally important in the development of this psa (He would've been stuck at version 2.0 without feedback XD). Therefore, I wont change anything in the collab list. :)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Now everything's settled, I deleted all my Off-Topic posts, we don't want to have a negative envirovement around, sorry about that.

Quote from: Weenie on August 09, 2011, 09:51:19 PM
Now everything's settled, I deleted all my Off-Topic posts, we don't want to have a negative envirovement around, sorry about that.

yup yup. I didn't noticed the negative environment haha. I guess it happened while I was in class.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


probably. so DO how's the progress? (sorry XD i'm curious)

This is funny.

SDo0m made Cloud, and DO is making Sephiroth.

Now SDo0m is making Groudon, and DO is making Kyogre.

You guys are like bringing the foes into game respectively. xD

I can't wait for more progress, also, on the bright side, my Wii will be working in the next 3 days, so I'll be here to help in any way I can. =)

Also, I hope you're still enthusiastic about Kain Highwind, he's my favorite FF character so yeah. <.<;

Quote from: Weenie on August 09, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
This is funny.

SDo0m made Cloud, and DO is making Sephiroth.

Now SDo0m is making Groudon, and DO is making Kyogre.

You guys are like bringing the foes into game respectively. xD

I can't wait for more progress, also, on the bright side, my Wii will be working in the next 3 days, so I'll be here to help in any way I can. =)

Also, I hope you're still enthusiastic about Kain Highwind, he's my favorite FF character so yeah. <.<;


oh yeah that's true. I didn't notice that till now hahaha....Yeah, I proably will attempt kain but I am not familiar with him...I was just thinking right now of making a Seymour Guado (Final Fantasy X) PSA where his final smash will be summoning Anima since I have the model ready for it lol but that will be later. There's so many PSA's to do and try out but I'm not sure which to start on other than tidus.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 09, 2011, 10:35:10 PM

oh yeah that's true. I didn't notice that till now hahaha....Yeah, I proably will attempt kain but I am not familiar with him...I was just thinking right now of making a Seymour Guado (Final Fantasy X) PSA where his final smash will be summoning Anima since I have the model ready for it lol but that will be later. There's so many PSA's to do and try out but I'm not sure which to start on other than tidus.
Let's hope you attempt Kain, and Seymour would be amazing too, anything's fine, really. XD

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 09, 2011, 10:35:10 PM

oh yeah that's true. I didn't notice that till now hahaha....Yeah, I proably will attempt kain but I am not familiar with him...I was just thinking right now of making a Seymour Guado (Final Fantasy X) PSA where his final smash will be summoning Anima since I have the model ready for it lol but that will be later. There's so many PSA's to do and try out but I'm not sure which to start on other than tidus.
Seymour would be neat.

Since yeah, if you can fit Anima in there as a final smash... That, would be very cool. Making it cinematic and what not. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 10, 2011, 04:42:26 AM
Seymour would be neat.

Since yeah, if you can fit Anima in there as a final smash... That, would be very cool. Making it cinematic and what not. :P


yuppp. since seymour uses only spells, I can make a PSA for him really fast in like 2 days lol. Anima summoning will definitely be his final smash which will stay out on screen for 300 frames with dark auras twisting around him with a dark pain cinematic background.


other stuff: I tried attaching sephy's cape to his head and it turned out weird. take a look with brawl box
http://www.mediafire.com/?orpdp2530vf5lhh

I also tried another method by changing the offsets of marths cape to bone 53 (his head) but I couldn't see the changes in brawlbox. so I tried to give him more bones. I added 3 extra bones and tried to attach it to his hair with bone tree editor but it didnt work out....does anyone know a way to attach bones to different parts of the body like extra bones going to sephy's hair?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Looks like DBZ hair. ._.

Anyway though, I think his actual cape to his head... That needs bone index editing...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 10, 2011, 05:20:31 AM
Looks like DBZ hair. ._.

Anyway though, I think his actual cape to his head... That needs bone index editing...

Yeah, I thought that too and managed to change all his cape index bones to bone 53 (his head) but in brawl box it looked the same. maybe it'll be different in game?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 10, 2011, 04:57:47 AM
yuppp. since seymour uses only spells, I can make a PSA for him really fast in like 2 days lol. Anima summoning will definitely be his final smash which will stay out on screen for 300 frames with dark auras twisting around him with a dark pain cinematic background.


other stuff: I tried attaching sephy's cape to his head and it turned out weird. take a look with brawl box
http://www.mediafire.com/?orpdp2530vf5lhh

I also tried another method by changing the offsets of marths cape to bone 53 (his head) but I couldn't see the changes in brawlbox. so I tried to give him more bones. I added 3 extra bones and tried to attach it to his hair with bone tree editor but it didnt work out....does anyone know a way to attach bones to different parts of the body like extra bones going to sephy's hair?

Well what a cowinkidink! I happen to be working on this very thing. I'm almost done with it actually, and it flows nicely in-game. It just needs a bit more vertex tweaking. I'm working on getting his coat to flow so that and his hair and coat will both be animated by gravity, wind, and character movement alone. I should be done with it some time tomorrow.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread