KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Weenie on August 16, 2011, 06:26:07 PM
Yeah, I changed back to Sephy 4.2 and it still freezes, I'll have to format my SD.

You should have tested it Data. <.<
<_>

Alright then, I'll see what it's like in game then. XD

I just want Tidus so i can get rid of Dante, cuase none of my friend's are even playing that character anymore =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 16, 2011, 07:40:55 PM
I just want Tidus so i can get rid of Dante, cuase none of my friend's are even playing that character anymore =/

Dante is awesome, your friends suck.

I'd prefer Tidus over Marth or something. I'm excited to see it either way.

Well, he's amazing. but my friend's never find the easy way to beat Peach... i gave the Dante as a way, cause i know SO MANY COMBO'S he can do that could whoop peach.

but they suck. i mean my friend Deven makes me fight for every last life with link... i hate those fights though. i REALLY hate them.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: DivineOverlord on August 16, 2011, 06:22:20 PM

doesnt freeze at all for me.

me either...just sayin' XD

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 16, 2011, 09:53:01 AM
When you don't move it sticks out awkwardly to one side. It doesn't look natural. It doesn't fall straight down like a cape or hair it looks like somebody is holding it up.

i noticed that as well...*looks at DO*...just sayin'  :-\

on a side note, did anyone notice the hair glitch up when he uses his grab? (i'll update with pics later)

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 16, 2011, 07:40:55 PM
I just want Tidus so i can get rid of Dante, cuase none of my friend's are even playing that character anymore =/

lol I've gotten a bit better at animating, I could update Dante's animations after sephy XD

Quote from: Hackingstar on August 16, 2011, 10:22:17 PM
me either...just sayin' XD

i noticed that as well...*looks at DO*...just sayin'  :-\

on a side note, did anyone notice the hair glitch up when he uses his grab? (i'll update with pics later)

All the hair glitches can be fixed easily. All I have  to do is reanimate it in his animations. I said this a couple of times already lol ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo




Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 17, 2011, 05:44:06 AM
Hows Tidus coming along?

going good. I finished throw hi, low, and F...

his uptaunt and win 1 is  his victory animation from FFX
down taunt is yu yeveon prayer.
side taunt and win 2 he stands and scratches the back of his head like the way he often does in FFX
win 3 he falls the the ground and sits lol I saw that animation in dissidia and made it
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Haha awesome. I like the idea of the head scratch. He did do that a lot...
What's left to do then?

Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on August 17, 2011, 09:33:22 AM
Haha awesome. I like the idea of the head scratch. He did do that a lot...
What's left to do then?
lol yeah....only things left to do is back air attack and back throw yet I think I'll just leave it as is..

I just need to change his UP B special...do you think wolf's UP B would be good?
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Yeah it would work fine for now until a better idea is found. And if there isn't one we can just use that one I suppose. : P

Tidus's Dissidia air dash for up b?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwwRjNK1ZeI

0:11

and is it possible to make it controllable? like which direction it can go to whenever?

^ I agree with this, though if it cant be controllable, make it either so you can aim it first (dunno if thats what you meant Hackingstar), or just make it diagonal. I thought you meant controllable like Lucario's lol.
Thundaga_T2 & AwesomeCasey795
Check out our music request thread here

Quote from: Thundaga_T2 on August 17, 2011, 11:52:23 PM
^ I agree with this, though if it cant be controllable, make it either so you can aim it first (dunno if thats what you meant Hackingstar), or just make it diagonal. I thought you meant controllable like Lucario's lol.

nope. not lucario style XD lol