KH2/FF7/DIS Sephiroth V5.1 and FF8: Diablos V1, FFX/DIS Tidus V1.05 fixed issues

Started by DivineOverlord, February 09, 2011, 10:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

^ i would but right now i have zero interest in sephiroth lol. I'm working on Lloyd :-)
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Quote from: DivineOverlord on September 18, 2011, 07:05:39 AM
^ i would but right now i have zero interest in sephiroth lol. I'm working on Lloyd :-)
In that case... Mind if I make an update? Just making his air movement normal for all balanced versions.

Edit: I released that edit. His air movement should be normal.

Edit 2: I for the heck of it made a video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86W58q9pDdY[/color]


Sad to say, for the left handed version... It isn't possible to fix, even changing the animation still makes him do that glitch... Use the right handed version, his polygons still explode for a split second, but he doesn't seem to teleport.

...

Otherwise, I'm really happy with how he is now, he's a powerful punishing character, with a distinct play style...
And likely STILL no match for Meta Knight in tourny play, since his moves are hardly punishable. XD

So yeah... At least not for a good while, he doesn't need anymore work honestly, other then SMALL changes. (Although I'm afraid to make them, since his physics seemed to mess up, even though something unrelated was edited... Although I guess animation fixes would be alright...) Otherwise, I'd say he's done.

And I must say... I feel all the feedback was well worth it. *sheds a tear... *Doesn't fake manliness**

He's very interesting to play as.

...And you know? (As useless as it is in a real match), I love how Heartless Angel is, you can almost hear him saying "Descend... Heartless Angel!" Without him saying it in game.
XD

Overall, DO? You should be proud.

^ oh someone should edit the sound pack so he does say that! lol XD that would be awesome.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

someone i know would do that...but he quit. cuz of animation location screwups in brawlbox...it's a long story.

well if you'd be willing to make the sounds. I'd be willing to do that editing through PSA part. Of course if DO's ok with me messing with that.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

i already made a sound pack for sephiroth. all i'd have to do is input some phrases you'd prefer for some moves (like the last guy wanted to).

Well, I figured his color pack could use an update...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


http://www.mediafire.com/?3pln1803er7izq6

Edit: On a randomish note...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKQiD7_hM38
This shows a few things more then my other video (even if the Sephiroth PSA has odd GFX... Blame the rel port, plus in this case, it went nicely with Zero Two. :P)

Also, at 1:57, there's a nice use for down throw... You can use it to SEMI chain grab, I say semi because, your foe can dodge roll away before the second grab. In other words, it's a set up grab to make your foe more predictable. Since they have only a few options to get away from you... So, lets say you charged up Octoslash before this, if your foe dodges away from you, you can chase them down with Octo slash.

Though I haven't found out what you can do when they dodge behind you... You might be able to up smash if you do it as soon as you can move again, and they happen to dodge roll behind you.[/color]