Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

The Gecko version of the Classic Expansion Pack comes in two versions. One of them uses the alternate stage+rel loader code to provide alternate versions of stages (by holding L, R, Z, or in one case X); the other doesn't have these, but takes up less space.

Classic Expansion Pack 9.0s - December 2, 2017 - for vBrawl + Gecko

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I've also made 3 stage packs for Riivolution. These can all live on the same SD card or USB device (you just have to merge the .xml files and then pick one at startup), and they all stay inside the /riivolution folder.

Classic Expansion Pack 9.0r - December 6, 2017 - for vBrawl + Riivolution

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Omega Expansion Pack 9.0r - December 6, 2017 - for vBrawl + Riivolution

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


libertyernie's "Best Of" Stage Pack 1.1 - May 23, 2018 - for vBrawl + Riivolution

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All of the downloads are self-extracting Windows executables, but can also be extracted with a program that supports .7z files if you don't have Windows.

Note: If you want the framework to put your own stages in for PM 3.6 final, you can use this stage expansion template.

February 12, 2011, 09:15:56 PM #1 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 04:39:44 PM by libertyernie
How to replace MiscData[80] in your own sc_selmap or common5:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

THX!! XD
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


February 12, 2011, 10:34:34 PM #4 Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 11:45:24 PM by KTH
Good job with Yoshi's Island 64.

Oh, a council about the stage 64 look :



---------------------------------

Man, i have download you're pack, the game don't start (i have delete the info.pac, because he freeze my game for unknown reason : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=20301.new#new) and the GCT do a Green-Screen when i select the game. :s

Strange. I haven't had that issue using Gecko OS or Riivolution. You might want to ask in a more general help thread.

Also, is there an N64 Final Destination stage?

Not, yet. But hey, if all the remaining stages left out from brawl were to be remade, would you update this?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Yep. I'd reorganize the SSS a bit too.

February 13, 2011, 12:38:51 PM #8 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 03:59:56 PM by KTH
Mewtwo2000 should be do this stage.

Maybe because you're GCT are the file Code for Project:M that right?

--------------------------------

I found for why that glitch. I'm over USB Loader GX, he can't read a code file over 4 Ko, only 2 Ko.

EDIT : It's worked :srs:

I have a few links to some past stages. Some aren't exactly complete but:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Most of the remake stages aren't complete, but if you plan on updating this then I hope this helps!

February 13, 2011, 06:17:43 PM #10 Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 12:05:35 AM by KTH
Planet Zebes : Razanak7 work on this
Flat Zone : I work on this
Mushroom Kingdom II : I work on this
Melee Peach Castle : It's impossible to put the Bullet Bill.

I work on Final Destination too.

You can replace Goldeneye by Mushroom Kingdom II or another.

--------

You have Icicle Moutain by BigSharkz (i think O.o), he don't have put the texture on BrawlVault but i have the link.

Thanks for all the suggestions!
My plan was never to include all of the SSE stages, just some of the best ones. But I think I might add some more when I update.
I'm not including the version of Peach's Castle currently on the Vault because it's not quite the same (it's the Mario Kart castle, which is higher in the middle) and the Zebes 2D stage also isn't included because the platform doesn't move. I suppose I could change my mind in the future, though.
And I would like to include Trophy Tussle. I completely forgot about that. With the ASL code I can put all three in one icon.

Trophy Tussle 3 was my favorite training spot when playing alone, it'd be pretty sw33t to have it back.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=19502.msg351735#msg351735

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I think I'll have 3 separate icons for the Trophy Tussle stages:



Half-height icons! Now I'm getting crafty ;) I can get them to show up that height on the SSS by editing MenSelchrPos animations. I just have to make sure the words "Trophy Tussle" are readable in-game.
Of course, they'll have their own MenSelmapPrevbase preview images.