Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: libertyernie on August 26, 2011, 05:42:10 PM
1. I have multiple GCTs. They all have the Classic Expansion codes in them, but some also have codes for BBrawl or Brawl-. I don't have any Brawl+ codes.
My XML is based on Bionic's modlauncher.xml. Open it with Notepad to see what the folder layouts are. If you're using a version where you put the stuff in /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf, you should get the Gecko version, even though you're using Riivolution.

I see...but like I said before what about SFX hacks? Its to my understanding that they don't work with GeckoOS...thats the whole reason why I switched over to Riivolution in the first place was to be able to use them
--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Well, since you're using Riivolution, SFX hacks will work. Even if you use the Gecko pack.


Quote from: mikado33 on August 26, 2011, 04:01:16 PM
Hello i'm french thank you very much all works fine except that I have icons in the selection of stage that are unclear why? thanks in advance
Dis tu  peut me dire comment tu fais tout marcher si tu utilise Riivolution ?
It doesn't work for me i see no changes in my Stage Select !
I'm on PAL and i use Riivolution !
Actually working on :

Hack finished :
Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

Yeah, character SFX should work in Riivolution just fine. Even if you used the Riivolution XML I included with the Gecko version, it would work, because the file would be picked up by the recursive <folder> patch.

Quote from: libertyernie on August 28, 2011, 10:50:58 PM
Yeah, character SFX should work in Riivolution just fine. Even if you used the Riivolution XML I included with the Gecko version, it would work, because the file would be picked up by the recursive <folder> patch.

No no no...I must seem to be confusing you. Im using Riivolution as we speak, the Stage Expansion pack isn't working for me. Im using Riivolution because I heard that is the only way I can utilize character SFX hacks since Gecko will not, so I downloaded your Riivolution-styled CSE pack in hopes I can continue to use my SFX hacks along with the new stages. I was using Gecko before but I switched over to Riivolution because of the SFX hacking.

From what im understanding, are you telling me to switch back to Gecko in order to get the CSE to work? If you are then my question is if I do switch back, how will I get my SFX hacks to work? Did someone update Gecko so that it can accept SFX hacking now?? One last thing, im guessing if I were to switch then im supposed to get the "Gecko+Brawl" CSE version since the "PMDemo" version seems to be for Project M, correct?

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."


Quote from: Stowx111 on August 28, 2011, 07:16:13 PM
Dis tu  peut me dire comment tu fais tout marcher si tu utilise Riivolution ?
It doesn't work for me i see no changes in my Stage Select !
I'm on PAL and i use Riivolution !

The stage roster expansion code doesn't work on PAL. It's NTSC only for the moment.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Stowx111 on August 28, 2011, 07:16:13 PM
Dis tu  peut me dire comment tu fais tout marcher si tu utilise Riivolution ?
It doesn't work for me i see no changes in my Stage Select !
I'm on PAL and i use Riivolution !

Yo, je pense pas que le pack marche en Riivolution. Je dis ca par rapport au code.
De plus, comme dis mon ami Mewtwo2000, ca ne marche pas en PAL.

Quote from: Double D. on August 29, 2011, 11:40:19 AM
No no no...I must seem to be confusing you. Im using Riivolution as we speak, the Stage Expansion pack isn't working for me. Im using Riivolution because I heard that is the only way I can utilize character SFX hacks since Gecko will not, so I downloaded your Riivolution-styled CSE pack in hopes I can continue to use my SFX hacks along with the new stages. I was using Gecko before but I switched over to Riivolution because of the SFX hacking.

From what im understanding, are you telling me to switch back to Gecko in order to get the CSE to work? If you are then my question is if I do switch back, how will I get my SFX hacks to work? Did someone update Gecko so that it can accept SFX hacking now?? One last thing, im guessing if I were to switch then im supposed to get the "Gecko+Brawl" CSE version since the "PMDemo" version seems to be for Project M, correct?



Get the Gecko version. It works with Riivolution. It just doesn't have the fancy on/off switches for different hacks.

Quote from: KTH on August 29, 2011, 01:59:02 PM
Yo, je pense pas que le pack marche en Riivolution. Je dis ca par rapport au code.
De plus, comme dis mon ami Mewtwo2000, ca ne marche pas en PAL.
Fait chier ^^
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 29, 2011, 12:36:43 PM
The stage roster expansion code doesn't work on PAL. It's NTSC only for the moment.
H0LYSH1T^^
You will made a PAL Version ?
Actually working on :

Hack finished :
Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

I know this should be in a help thread, but when you boot Riivolution, there's a tab that says Brawl w/ codes and when you click left it goes to Brawl + and so on, how can you do this with BeyondYou's Riivolution?

You can't. You would have to code all the XML to do that, and that's what Bionic did in making his XML. The folders are also set up differently.
The whole point of BeyondYou's XML is to replace Gecko, anyway.

I think I'll leave the Alternate Stage Loader out of the next version, then use a different music code so I can leave out the Tracklist Modifier and prevent the freezes.
I still want to include P:M Temple (and maybe P:M Skyworld and Battlefield; I'm torn on that), so I'm thinking about taking off some of the SSE stages. Does that sound OK? Alternatively, I could replace the Trophy Tussle stages, but I don't think I will.


Quote from: libertyernie on August 30, 2011, 07:04:05 PM
I think I'll leave the Alternate Stage Loader out of the next version, then use a different music code so I can leave out the Tracklist Modifier and prevent the freezes.
I still want to include P:M Temple (and maybe P:M Skyworld and Battlefield; I'm torn on that), so I'm thinking about taking off some of the SSE stages. Does that sound OK? Alternatively, I could replace the Trophy Tussle stages, but I don't think I will.
dont take off the SSE stages! D=   i say get rid of the trophy tussle stages since i dont like them o.e... i still havent found any great hacks to replace those 3 stages yet lol


Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 30, 2011, 08:07:35 PM
But I like the SSE stages.
as do i, as do i...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady