Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?
Yes, even though they're the same every time - 6 (100%)
No - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 92
Author Topic: Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)  (Read 624527 times)
Double D.
Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #450 on: August 27, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

1. I have multiple GCTs. They all have the Classic Expansion codes in them, but some also have codes for BBrawl or Brawl-. I don't have any Brawl+ codes.
    My XML is based on Bionic's modlauncher.xml. Open it with Notepad to see what the folder layouts are. If you're using a version where you put the stuff in /private/wii/app/RSBE/pf, you should get the Gecko version, even though you're using Riivolution.

I see...but like I said before what about SFX hacks? Its to my understanding that they don't work with GeckoOS...thats the whole reason why I switched over to Riivolution in the first place was to be able to use them

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• Awards Star Hacker >9000 King for a Day RAGE!!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #451 on: August 27, 2011, 07:19:55 PM »

Well, since you're using Riivolution, SFX hacks will work. Even if you use the Gecko pack.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #452 on: August 27, 2011, 07:33:02 PM »

He means character SFX.

Stowx111
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #453 on: August 28, 2011, 01:16:13 PM »

Hello i'm french thank you very much all works fine except that I have icons in the selection of stage that are unclear why? thanks in advance
    Dis tu  peut me dire comment tu fais tout marcher si tu utilise Riivolution ?
    It doesn't work for me i see no changes in my Stage Select !
    I'm on PAL and i use Riivolution !
    « Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 01:17:50 PM by Stowx111 » Logged

Actually working on :

Hack finished :
    Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #454 on: August 28, 2011, 04:50:58 PM »

Yeah, character SFX should work in Riivolution just fine. Even if you used the Riivolution XML I included with the Gecko version, it would work, because the file would be picked up by the recursive <folder> patch.

Double D.
    Hyper Kitten

--Temet Nosce--

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #455 on: August 29, 2011, 05:40:19 AM »

Yeah, character SFX should work in Riivolution just fine. Even if you used the Riivolution XML I included with the Gecko version, it would work, because the file would be picked up by the recursive <folder> patch.

No no no...I must seem to be confusing you. Im using Riivolution as we speak, the Stage Expansion pack isn't working for me. Im using Riivolution because I heard that is the only way I can utilize character SFX hacks since Gecko will not, so I downloaded your Riivolution-styled CSE pack in hopes I can continue to use my SFX hacks along with the new stages. I was using Gecko before but I switched over to Riivolution because of the SFX hacking.

From what im understanding, are you telling me to switch back to Gecko in order to get the CSE to work? If you are then my question is if I do switch back, how will I get my SFX hacks to work? Did someone update Gecko so that it can accept SFX hacking now?? One last thing, im guessing if I were to switch then im supposed to get the "Gecko+Brawl" CSE version since the "PMDemo" version seems to be for Project M, correct?

--Death Before Dishonor--

"The absence of wrath, is an impediment to utilizing your true strength..."

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #456 on: August 29, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »

The stage roster expansion code doesn't work on PAL. It's NTSC only for the moment.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

KTH
    French fries
    Special Access

• Awards Nintendo Revolution Team Heart Container Smash 3 Team >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #457 on: August 29, 2011, 07:59:02 AM »

Yo, je pense pas que le pack marche en Riivolution. Je dis ca par rapport au code.
    De plus, comme dis mon ami Mewtwo2000, ca ne marche pas en PAL.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #458 on: August 29, 2011, 11:28:57 AM »

No no no...I must seem to be confusing you. Im using Riivolution as we speak, the Stage Expansion pack isn't working for me. Im using Riivolution because I heard that is the only way I can utilize character SFX hacks since Gecko will not, so I downloaded your Riivolution-styled CSE pack in hopes I can continue to use my SFX hacks along with the new stages. I was using Gecko before but I switched over to Riivolution because of the SFX hacking.

From what im understanding, are you telling me to switch back to Gecko in order to get the CSE to work? If you are then my question is if I do switch back, how will I get my SFX hacks to work? Did someone update Gecko so that it can accept SFX hacking now?? One last thing, im guessing if I were to switch then im supposed to get the "Gecko+Brawl" CSE version since the "PMDemo" version seems to be for Project M, correct?

Get the Gecko version. It works with Riivolution. It just doesn't have the fancy on/off switches for different hacks.

Stowx111
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #459 on: August 29, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »

Yo, je pense pas que le pack marche en Riivolution. Je dis ca par rapport au code.
    De plus, comme dis mon ami Mewtwo2000, ca ne marche pas en PAL.
    Fait chier ^^
    The stage roster expansion code doesn't work on PAL. It's NTSC only for the moment.
    H0LYSH1T^^
    You will made a PAL Version ?

Actually working on :

Hack finished :
    Metal Mario&Luigi : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=30290.0

TwilightGleam
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #460 on: August 30, 2011, 04:44:15 AM »

I know this should be in a help thread, but when you boot Riivolution, there's a tab that says Brawl w/ codes and when you click left it goes to Brawl + and so on, how can you do this with BeyondYou's Riivolution?

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #461 on: August 30, 2011, 12:51:58 PM »

You can't. You would have to code all the XML to do that, and that's what Bionic did in making his XML. The folders are also set up differently.
    The whole point of BeyondYou's XML is to replace Gecko, anyway.

libertyernie
    Lol Kitten

Go for the gold

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #462 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:05 PM »

I think I'll leave the Alternate Stage Loader out of the next version, then use a different music code so I can leave out the Tracklist Modifier and prevent the freezes.
    I still want to include P:M Temple (and maybe P:M Skyworld and Battlefield; I'm torn on that), so I'm thinking about taking off some of the SSE stages. Does that sound OK? Alternatively, I could replace the Trophy Tussle stages, but I don't think I will.

slayermarth101
    Child of Prophecy
    Heroic Kitten

Marth is my main main. >:D

• Awards Rising Restorer Super Saiyan Topic Renowned Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #463 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:35 PM »

But I like the SSE stages.

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #464 on: August 30, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »

I think I'll leave the Alternate Stage Loader out of the next version, then use a different music code so I can leave out the Tracklist Modifier and prevent the freezes.
    I still want to include P:M Temple (and maybe P:M Skyworld and Battlefield; I'm torn on that), so I'm thinking about taking off some of the SSE stages. Does that sound OK? Alternatively, I could replace the Trophy Tussle stages, but I don't think I will.
    dont take off the SSE stages! D=   i say get rid of the trophy tussle stages since i dont like them o.e... i still havent found any great hacks to replace those 3 stages yet lol

But I like the SSE stages.
    as do i, as do i...

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Pages:  1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 ... 92
    Print
    Jump to: