Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 29, 2011, 05:15:07 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?bij5a9viqdpodk6

And I see what you mean. The error thing when you try to save. It on works if you save as a different name. Don't just click save but click save as the nsave as a new name.

PS-The link is 4.51 in ASF1nk blue SSS.
Ohh so that's how it works! Thank you so much SlayerMarth, for teaching me how to save it and for making the ASF1nk's menu for me! You're amazing man!  ;D


Can you get a version of Great Bay WITHOUT swimmable water?

Brawl's water mechanics aren't..... good.

How do I explain this?

Because of the water mechanics, certain characters can stall under the stage indefinitely.
It's like rudder stalling, but permanent since the stage doesn't rise in the sky like Pirate ship.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8794249&postcount=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkjItgz5c0

Watch, read, and think about it.

January 12, 2012, 07:17:37 AM #588 Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:50:47 PM by octorox
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on January 09, 2012, 12:15:36 AM
Can you get a version of Great Bay WITHOUT swimmable water?

Brawl's water mechanics aren't..... good.

How do I explain this?

Because of the water mechanics, certain characters can stall under the stage indefinitely.
It's like rudder stalling, but permanent since the stage doesn't rise in the sky like Pirate ship.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8794249&postcount=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTkjItgz5c0

Watch, read, and think about it.

You could always try BBrawl's water codes. If a character swims up for more than 5 seconds (not possible "normally" with the water height on any stage afaik) they automatically drown. Of course non-swimmable water would certainly be truer to the stage's melee incarnation anyway.

On another note, I'm also having the weird stage shaking glitch others have mentioned.

So, uh, Code Manager won't allow me to have more that 256 lines of code, but I want the main codes in here, Default Settings Mod, CSS stuff and some other things that come out to...
518.
HOW DO

get the newest version of ocarina code manager then put the gamconfig.txt on the root of you sd card and when the code manager says you have more than 256 lines selected just continue.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Can anybody help me with this problem im having?  :-\

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40005.0
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Also experiencing the violent stage shaking glitch.  Its negligible on stages that only shake briefly but for things like Green Greens, when the tree is blowing, the stage becomes terrible.

Also experiencing violent stage shaking. I've only experienced it on Norfair thus far.

uh yah i dont know what thats about
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hello, I am French and I use a translator. Be clement on my English.
Already I thank you for this magnificent work which I would like to use. My lens wii being broken I cannot use of disk and I pass by usb.
Thus my question is the following one: we can modify the iso manually rather than to cross(spend) by riivolution. Modify thus the iso with wiiscrubber or wii iso tools. And then put on it with usb loader gx or wiiflow.

Thank you for having read to me, I look forward to your answer.

Ps: I know Miaicis with whom I discussed there is a moment, he always works for Kitty Corp?

use the file patch code, its available for both PAL and NTSC now ^^

Theres a new version of minus out now, just so you know ;)

http://smashmods.com/forum/page/bmdownload.html
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Im having a problem with my SSS. I tried to replace one of the custom stage portraits with a different one and now all of the portraits have become battlefield's portrait with the triforce as the emblem :'(
Any idea how to fix this?


did you replace the entire sc_selmap.pac? or just one portrait?