Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

I posted a new version. It has a couple stages upgraded and comes with GCTs for BBrawl 3 rc1 and Brawl- 2.1.

@IWasAPerson: I tried using it without the tracklist modifier, and the stages played Battlefield music even with Oshtoby's code on. So I'm stuck with using them both.

its possible to resume all the songs code so it wont bug the gct file? if the gct is too large it wont work D:




I've always been able to get the GCT to work no matter how big it is. Make sure you have gameconfig.txt on your SD card. (Actually, for Riivolution I don't think you even need that.)

Is it possible to download portions of this rather than downloading all of the stages every time?

Also, is there any difference between using Corneria rather than Big Blue as the default expansion song list?

Next week when I have faster Internet I might upload the files individually on Mediafire.
And as for the song list, there's not really a difference - they both work.

I have a gct for Brawl+ that works with this if anyone is interested.

Also, quite similar to how the smash skiff would freeze, whenever I play on either corneria or sector z, the game freezes after about a minute and a half of play.

Lastly, I cannot replace the how the play icon for some reason. Brawlbox crashes everytime. I have however, replaced a dozen or so other icons.

The newest common5.pac has the SSB64 Intro icon instead of the How To Play icon. Try editing that instead.
I can't solve the StarFox stage issues; sorry.

Awesome work i wished i tried this out sooner its awesome! thank you for making this! :)
-

This is the greatest. I just got this setup with Brawl Minus and it was the most fun I've had with smash bros. since I bought the game. Thank you for this awesome expansion.

does the download include the codes in txt format???

cuz i only use 2 codes right now, and i want to keep using as few as possible...
(file patching code and one player brawl code...)

Quote from: the joker on June 21, 2011, 11:27:22 PM
does the download include the codes in txt format???

cuz i only use 2 codes right now, and i want to keep using as few as possible...
(file patching code and one player brawl code...)
yes it comes with a .txt file.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

ive downloaded it, but i dont know what codes i need... T.T

just out of curiosity.... is there a way to get rid of the fuzziness of the stage previews (at the sss)? whenever i load up the expansion pack the icons are very blurry

Quote from: anoobtbagger on June 26, 2011, 02:23:40 AMjust out of curiosity.... is there a way to get rid of the fuzziness of the stage previews (at the sss)? whenever i load up the expansion pack the icons are very blurry

the icons/previews are blurry because the actual pictures are smaller than they should be because of the filesize :P
atleast, thats what I think
supreme kitten? Yes I am. Yeah.
Brawl Fc: 0689-9748-1397

What if your using beyondyou's riivolution, do the file paths change?