Classic Exp. Pack for Brawl - new Best Of pack (May 2018)

Started by libertyernie, February 12, 2011, 09:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should the Miiverse stage in this pack have the pics in the background?

Yes, even though they're the same every time
6 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

just one portrait
the subspace factory one to be precise


Quote from: blazingflare on March 15, 2012, 09:40:53 AM
Im having a problem with my SSS. I tried to replace one of the custom stage portraits with a different one and now all of the portraits have become battlefield's portrait with the triforce as the emblem :'(
Any idea how to fix this?
Make sure you use an old version of brawlbox. Preferably the modset.
Make sure your SSS doesn't go over 1.14mb.

Hope those help.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 21, 2012, 11:29:48 AM
Make sure you use an old version of brawlbox. Preferably the modset.
Make sure your SSS doesn't go over 1.14mb.

Hope those help.
well my SSS is under 1.14mb so its not that. Could you link me to the modset for brawlbox? I am currently using version 0.63d so that might be the problem



I have problems with editing the SSS too. If anyone has a common5 with added portraits that also works in the newest BrawlBox, that would be great.

My SSS just has all Battlefield icons.... I used the old modset and everything  :-\

New version coming soon; should be up tomorrow. vBrawl only, sorry. (Unless you want to edit the common5 and such yourself, and make a new GCT.)


@Nanobuds: That happened to me when editing the common5 with the newest BrawlBox. I'm afraid you'll have to keep the old Modset 4.2 around for that.

Isn't that basically the same as the 4.0 version?

The screen is the same. Pretty much the only difference is that several of the stages are upgraded, and also I think the common5 is more stable (but you still have to use an old version to edit it.)
Also, I think I fixed the stages you play on when playing vs. Peach in Classic Mode.

i like that layout more than the other one any way so im glad youi put it back
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Version 4.51 is archived in this post.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think we should wait until we get more Melee stages completed. If I'm correct there are 4 open slots on the Melee/64 SSS. Meaning Trophy Tussle (1,2,3) and Online Training should be replaced when the other remaning 5 Melee stages are completed. DSX8 is making Poke Floats, Icicle Mountain, Mute City, and Brinstar Depths if I'm correct. Only Flat Zone would be the very last stage left to add and could be added later. I'm only proposing this so when those stages or maybe atleast 3 of those are released then you can update the Pack once again giving people somehting new they haven't had in awhile. Just a suggestion bro :P

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on March 27, 2012, 06:32:31 AM
I think we should wait until we get more Melee stages completed. If I'm correct there are 4 open slots on the Melee/64 SSS. Meaning Trophy Tussle (1,2,3) and Online Training should be replaced when the other remaning 5 Melee stages are completed. DSX8 is making Poke Floats, Icicle Mountain, Mute City, and Brinstar Depths if I'm correct. Only Flat Zone would be the very last stage left to add and could be added later. I'm only proposing this so when those stages or maybe atleast 3 of those are released then you can update the Pack once again giving people somehting new they haven't had in awhile. Just a suggestion bro :P
imma be revamping Peach's Castle for a 3ds time once the next BB is released... got some special stuff to do with it ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

are the stage names the same as the previous version? maybe I can just add the new stage files for the update...

March 28, 2012, 01:32:25 AM #614 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:34:47 AM by libertyernie
The stage names are all the same, so yes, you can do that.

Actually, one of the reasons the main reason I released this update was because I found a better base for MiscData[80] so it doesn't crash as much when I edit it. I apparently still need to use the old version of BrawlBox though. :(