Valkyrie Profile: Freya----for Valkyrie Profile Fans...I <3 Freya =]

Started by DivineOverlord, February 27, 2011, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.




Name: Freya (Valkyrie Profile)
Title: Goddess of Fertility and Creation
Class: Giver of Life
Weight: 120LBS
Height: 5'9"
Race: God
Gender: Female
Valkyrie Profile: Freya---> Evil Goddess mode is the OP version.

Freyaa is a cold, calm figure. She is a well spoken and powerful goddess, holding within her the power that governs the birth of all beings and she demands respect for it. XD

Main Feature- Fighter goddess of life. Floats in air.

There's only two modes! regular (life) and evil mode
Evil Goddess Mode: Use Down taunt: all moves are the same except they're dark versions.
Life Goddess Mode: Use up taunt. Goes back to Normal Mode  


Videos I referenced.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0CwGnLocY&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDOFcuJAm2I&playnext=1&list=PL58091B840FADABEF
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy9dwY_rSYg

some bad ass music :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39gKq5mRvhI
------------------Moveset---------------------


Here is a video I made using my cell phone showing Freya's moveset in the OP version.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTkJrAcdk-0

A: Smack Down – a series of slap attacks if connected. Allows you to interrupt if you wish.

UP A: Light Shower -Throws a burst of light energy to the sky.


Down A:  Mystic Chain - A flurry attack of which mortals dare not speak. [hold A to continue to punishment]


Side A:  Thunder Strike – Throws a magic burst of lightning from her right arm.


Smash Side A Mobius Slide: Charges a fireball in her hands and chases the enemy down with it.

Smash Down AHeavenly Punishment: Awesome flurry attack of which mortals dare not speak




.
Smash UP A Ether Blast – Freya teleports to the sky and throws a powerful blast of ether energy.



Neutral B Special Critical Flare: Charges up energy and throws it fast.



Side B SpecialDin's Fire: Same as Zelda's but with a different animation.

Evil Mode: Death Seeker

UP B on Ground Thunder Sword – Releases a powerful thunder wave.





UP B in Air Teleport

Down B Victory Sword – Summons a multitude of blades around foe.





Final Smash: Ether Strike – Freya charges the pure power from her body and throws it at foe.


Evil Mode: Death Strike


Download Link...Don't forget to also put in the motion file.

For PSA and Motion file go there:http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17063
For texture: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16108

Battle Icons By Omega Phazon Samus ---> you can PM me if you don't know how to put it into the system.

Here is something for the CSS




Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo



February 27, 2011, 12:47:55 AM #2 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 12:51:16 AM by Omega Phazon Samus
OMG!!!

I have the PSP version...

Do you plan on making Lenneth over Shiek?

i think it would go over Shiek... i would be so glad to make Lenneth. (Marth model over Shiek.)

and the wing's are possible thanks to Bigbadbooya for figuring out a method.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Pride on February 27, 2011, 12:42:55 AM
Will you release the PSA already! XD

Yeah, I finished it yesterday while working on Kratos update. I released it just now lol.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I saw this was released.

But I have a question, especially for all people that will use this Psa. You should write some precisions about each mode. Because I don't really see from the text what are the differences between the normal mode and the mode activated by up taunt.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

I asked if you finished Godly Zero >,>

BTW love the new PSA you made

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 12:47:55 AM
OMG!!!

I have the PSP version...

Do you plan on making Lenneth over Shiek?

i think it would go over Shiek... i would be so glad to make Lenneth. (Marth model over Shiek.)

and the wing's are possible thanks to Bigbadbooya for figuring out a method.

yup. I can make her final smash be Nebulung Vasleti but first I'd want someone to make the vertext first. once a vertext is made, I will be happy to make the PSA for Lenneth.


@ phila: only special attacks are changed to dark graphic in evil goddess mode. nothing else is really changed damage wise or anything else. its more for those who want a dark version.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


I understood that, but when I read the text, it seems there are three modes, a normal mode, a dark mode like you said that is in fact an overpowered version, but an other mode with Up taunt. And there are no precisions about this mode, unless I'm completely mistaken which is truly possible.


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 12:55:18 AM
I understood that, but when I read the text, it seems there are three modes, a normal mode, a dark mode like you said that is in fact an overpowered version, but an other mode with Up taunt. And there are no precisions about this mode, unless I'm completely mistaken which is truly possible.

theres only two modes dude. gosh. .....I dont need any feed back on this PSA because I basically nailed it.
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Ok I see now! I didn't understand at first because I didn't know the up taunt was the initial mode. Thank you for making this clear to my mind!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

Quote from: Psycho Philia on February 27, 2011, 12:59:34 AM
Ok I see now! I didn't understand at first because I didn't know the up taunt was the initial mode. Thank you for making this clear to my mind!

Haha no problem ;D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


So a Lenneth Project will start when we a vertex?

well i'll scout =D
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: Omega Phazon Samus on February 27, 2011, 01:08:48 AM
So a Lenneth Project will start when we a vertex?

well i'll scout =D

yup, there's a texture over marth but it doesn't look like lenneth. lol
I bet I can get Lennenth Final smash to be Nebulung Valesti it will be easy :P

@pride: awesome, lemme know when you finish so I can put it on here :D
Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo


Here is something for the CSS





Oh and you know my fetish for porting my models. it'll go over Shiek. i haven't really gotten far, but we can easily come up with a moveset.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating