Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CONSTANTLY overlooked "Final" Ideas  (Read 1552 times)
Gamez1985
Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: March 07, 2011, 11:38:49 PM »

TIPS FOR THE COMMUNITY THAT WOULD MAKE MANY PEOPLE HAPPY THAT EVERYONE OVER LOOKS
---------Truthfully; outside how I come across, I am very ill but ---spend all my time interested in you guys and your work.----- So don't take it the wrong way.---------------

-Has it occurred to anyone yet that all of these "Final / True Shadow"s never have the correctly colored spin dashes or homing attacks? I aw a Japanese Sonic hack that got it right, so I know someone with some common sense, Photoshop, and BrawlBox would FINALLY give Shadow it. (Maybe finish a Shadow over a character worth getting rid of. Like NOT IKE, DONKEY KONG, DIDDY KONG, OR PEACH.
Get rid of Olimar, Lucas/or/Ness, MrGame&Watch, ROB, AN ALLOY, or EVEN Luigi-if someone finishes the Mario Bros over Ice Climbers.)

-Nothing you or even HAL OR NINTENDO do will make me get rid of Kitty Korps better Cloud(s) so replacing a good character set means you are overlooking that NOBODY IS GOING TO DOWNLOAD YOUR WORK, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME. Remind the community that replacing Ike or another character that HAS lots of good hacks is a useless work, because it's a useless download.
Replace Mr Game&Watch or Lucas or Olimar and you have yourself a new character slot to work with!

-Or actually finish working on one of the alloys. There's a million things that can be done moveset-wise to make them EQUAL to any other character in the game, with enough work. (Even defining new ways to block.) I thought of a simple way to allow them to block that could be created with all the things already open to us. (Even only having directions and A button open to them. I will attempt to remember and even elaborate later.)

-------Post your Alloy movesets that would allow them to be EQUAL here in this thread and I will add mine later if my health permits. I had this incredible Idea of how to give them a "block" even. I'm kind of tired and sick atm so I'm going to finish later.      STAY INVENTIVE KITTY KORP!

--------IN CASE this is my last thread on Kitty Korp before I gotta go, it's not that I want to be remembered as angry all the time or anything, I just don't care to filter a bunch atm.----------
(BTW in case you have conniptions with my opinion, just smile. In only days I'll be losing everything I have and be living in a state owned hospital or much worse. So don't waste this thread with negative comments. Beating a dead horse makes someone dumb and exhausted.)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 11:40:21 PM by Gamez1985 » Logged

LC-DDM
Not your average sprite!
Special Access

Voted "Best Guest for Campfires".

• Awards Heart Container Good Citizen KCMM Veteran 128-bit Pro Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 07:04:29 AM »

I'm only looking forward to having more than 6 costumes per character without porting or adding slots. Like FitCaptainCustom00, y'know?

Grammar is necessary. Butchering your language isn't. If you don't have time to correct yourself, I don't have time to read your post.
    Your compilation pack is as useless as your quest for approval, and I pity both.

Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Eternal Yoshi
    Heroic Kitten

Boss? Is that you?

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Active Contributor Former PMDT

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 07:37:36 AM »

You're forgetting that there are reasons that some characters have NO PSAs.

The Alloys have way too many limits and cannot do several things.
    Also, trying to port anything over those guys will freeze the game.
    Not to mention compatibility issues with stages.

Also, G&W has only 1 costume and NO TEXTURES, and trying to change that without hardcore .rel editing will freeze the game.
    And even then, only 1 costume.

Unless you have a USB Gecko and a lot of time, you can use this to help.
    http://anonym.to/?http://opensa.dantarion.com/wiki/Instance_Slots
    Good Luck.

DarkPikachu
    Angel Kitten

complexity == fun

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:28:33 AM »

I find this very helpful
    I'm trying to add extra slots to Pikachu,
    as well as seperate his common data
    ^(his thunder and electrcity)

thanx

Quote: Friedslick6
    you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
    But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
    you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
    You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: