Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gah, lame. Work time. Anyway, yes, it's really not terribly complicated to do if you know how it's done.

I forgot to mention, there's obviously a time modifier on the opponent so that they stay in range (unless they're moving really fast, which is fair).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

yes, a counter move that powerful, deserves a drawback like such. (Careful ganon, or Warlock punch might now be your downfall.)
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

...I approve of that down B.

That is all.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

When the project is done, will it be possible to make a port to ness, wario, or dedede?  that will be awsome.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 14, 2011, 06:41:22 PM

It's a crime your thread gets so little reception.  You're a fantastic animator, a very competent and knowledgeable PSAer (you've already proven both of these with your Cloud moveset) and have some potentially great projects coming up.  I can't wait for both Scott and Raziel (if someone makes a vertex for him).  Major props to you bro.  More people should comment here.
^Somehow missed this while I was rushing to explain the move before I had to leave earlier. I'm flattered. Don't worry, I'm planning for Scott to be a real show stopper. The only move I'm still unsure of is an up special. Feel free to make suggestions. I want his specials to be unique. Otherwise, what's the point in having specials?


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far with Scott Pilgrim. Do you perhaps need a proper vertex of him on Lucas?

I could do one if you want.

Beyond, I'd be infinitely grateful. That would be incredible. Yes, please do the vertex. Nothing would make me happier.

That said, I don't know much about vertexing or any kind of model hacking, though. Would you also be able to resize the model, so that it doesn't need to be done with animations? If you think it would be easier to make the vertex look good on another character, I could easily port what I've done. Or we could stick with Lucas if you think that's best.



There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Either Or.  You are the mastermind of this hack.  Just like to replace ness with this character.

Quote from: haloedhero on July 15, 2011, 12:01:06 PM
Beyond, I'd be infinitely grateful. That would be incredible. Yes, please do the vertex. Nothing would make me happier.

That said, I don't know much about vertexing or any kind of model hacking, though. Would you also be able to resize the model, so that it doesn't need to be done with animations? If you think it would be easier to make the vertex look good on another character, I could easily port what I've done. Or we could stick with Lucas if you think that's best.



Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations.

I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.

Size wise, he's about the same as Mario I'd say.  Problem is though, Mario has some limitations when it comes to PSA.  A lack of actions is the main one, so you'd have to keep his stuff within the subactions.

Whoever, you do this over, I'll try my absolute best to spread the word of this.  I'll make a blog feature for this when it's done definitely ;)

That downb is AMAZING. Kinda broken (the damage limit should be 30 at the most imo), but idgaf, its that awesome. Anyway, its looking alot better, keep up the good work!

EDIT:lolol i misunderstood the damage mechanics for a second.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2011, 05:15:25 PM Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations. I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.
Looks like I'll be having a Kirby-sized Goomba then. D: Oh, wait 1 slot size mod. lol

Quote from: Beyond on July 16, 2011, 05:15:25 PM

Resizing the model through vertex editing doesn't work sadly without messing up the vertex weights. The best way to resize a model is through animations.

I guess I'll stick with Lucas, unless there's another character whose size you think fits better and I could try to that.

Sticking with Lucas sounds OK, unless it would be annoying to get the pants to look right. My problem with the vertex I'm using now is that the pants are just long shorts, so they don't bend with the legs. To get around that, I resized Lucas's legs and retextured them to look like pants, but I really don't think it looks very good.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

A movie styled Scott Pilgrim would be cool. Micheal Cera in brawl... think about it... this isn't going to happen is it?

With that down B, I think it has potential to be a little broken. Say you get hit with a warlock punch by Ganondorf. You counter it and now they get the damage. Your move comes out almost instantly and requires little prediction compared to the original moves. What if you keep like 20% of the original damage that would have been dealt? So like you get hit with a smash that would do 25%, you counter, they take the 25% but you keep 5%.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Agreed with the Above.

or make it have some horrible End lag. (this would only apply if you were fighting 3+)
but yeah, keep only what is after 20%
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating