Haloedhero's Projects: Finally on the Project: M Team

Started by HaloedHero, March 04, 2011, 06:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on June 04, 2011, 04:30:35 AM
Omg!!!

SD0OM!!

grab this guy's grab... it's just too epic to let up!!! the one stabbing sephiroth...

either way, why did you leave, you were good at the animation thing dude. it was no where near bad.

I actually like more SDo0m's grabs. Every PSA with their own version, ty. XD

Eh, i prefer the brutal grab you had, it was well. EPIC!

but hey, you did good with this one, and SDOOM did good on his.

i hope you don't go away, you know some bit of PSA i wish i knew. maybe you could help me on some future projects?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Hey guys, I'm back for now to announce the release of 1.0.4. If you like FFVII Cloud, you should grab it, as it smooths out a few animations that still didn't look so hot, and it gives you the option to cancel blade beam charge in the air into an up special, which will hopefully also stop CPUs from SDing so much... Anyway, if you have any ideas for improving meteorain so that it looks more like its FFVII incarnation, let me know right here, as I'd like to overhaul that move for one final update.

4.0.1: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17518


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Oh wow this was an unexpected surprise ^^  As for ideas about improving the Meteorain, if you have any spare usable external graphic effects, I'd recommend using Charizard's rocks and surrounding them with fire a bit like how I did with my Cloud's Meteorain.  I think it would fit nicer to this:


um why is it when he walks left it's well disabled? like he can't walk left? i think you accidently disabled that..

:/. Crap. That's not good. I'll take a look at it when I get a chance.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

Walking bug is fixed in 1.0.5. Redownload if needed.

I was thinking of that, SDoom. The big thing I'm thinking about is whether or not to change the animation and function of the attack. Still pondering...


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

1.0.6 is out! In lieu of overhauling Meteorain, I improved it graphically by actually adding in some meteors! (Yes, yes, I'm a little late to the party on that one, but it's a big improvement nonetheless.) Finishing Touch also has a brand new tornado, which also looks a lot better than the old one. (Thanks, SDoom, for pointing me in the direction of the external gfx editor.) All in all, I think this is it for this hack. The only thing I still want to add is the portrait for the opening of the game where they're all standing by the ocean. I'd love to see Cloud in that lineup, but I'll probably just slip that in when I get around to it without a new version.

To make a long story short (too late), 1.0.6 is the definitive version! Download and enjoy!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

I want to work on a new project! Check the OP for my potential projects, and tell me which one you'd like to see done, any ideas you have, whether or not you know anyone who'd be willing to do the vertex hacks... C'mon, people, I need motivation! (Although, until someone makes a good vertex for a character I want to do, I'm staying retired.)

Of course, in a long standing tradition I seem to have developed, I've released another version of Cloud after I said I was done. 1.0.7. This time, I'm going to NOT say it's the last version, and hopefully I won't make another update.


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

i was actually thinking aboout making a move set

so here are some ideas based on the game version scott and nega scott

ground attacks

aaa : a simple punch punch kick combo

up a: a upercut that uses maybe fire gfx

down a: a low kick

side a  no idea yet

dash a: a sliding kick

nuetral b : nega scotts fire ball aka haduken

note it has a 3 charges at the first or third charge theres a countermove if hit

side b sliding punch the move he gets at mobiles shop

down b :scotts first ultimate move

up b:no idea yet





I'm working on Scott Pilgrim!
(Look at the OP for some info and a brief, rough teaser.)
I'm still trying to nail down a concept for this hack, which must be done before I can finalize a moveset.

As I see it, I can take him in one of two directions:

1. I could base his entire moveset off of ideas from the XBLA game and the graphic novels.

2. I could base his normals off of the XBLA game and the books, but most of his specials could be based around the way video games permeate the Scott Pilgrim universe. For example, his neutral B could have a short window at the beginning for button input, and depending on what button you press, he could perform a different signature move of one of Nintendo's mascots already in the game. His forward B could be a random item throw that rotates between green shells, banana peels, and other not too overpowered items. My only worry about going in this direction is that it might come off as lazy instead of coming off as a tribute to how Scott Pilgrim references these video games.

In short, I'm struggling with how to reference Scott Pilgrim's connection to video games in his moveset. Ideas?


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

He'll definitely need some bass guitar moves in there ;)  Problem is finding someone who is willing to vertex something into a bass guitar

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 09, 2011, 05:47:09 PMHe'll definitely need some bass guitar moves in there ;)  Problem is finding someone who is willing to vertex something into a bass guitar

Someone could proboally get him the guitar from the barbra trophy in brawl.

Anyway can't wait to see more from this as I'm sure it'll be a great moveset.

Haha, you hit the nail on the head! Lucas's stick has already been vertexed into a sword on the existing Scott model, but I was already thinking about asking someone to vertex it into a bass instead!


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

is say keep the sword idea maybe import chibi ichigos swod and texture edit it in to the power of understanding and down smash be tornado kick