Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I know what the surprise move set is but I won't say sounds like it would be a creative one.

So you ARE going with that moveset idea of your's. ;) Are you sure you don't want to include alts? Not everyone is going to know how to replace the skin in BB, and I can already think of about 20 or so "skins" that would be the most wanted...even if you don't, could I make a separate pack for those who are lazy/don't know how to replace textures? :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

ok since the surprice moveset was kinda easy to guess:
its Minecraft moveset(not calling it steve cuz ppl thing a steve moveset will be a blocky charater swinging around with a sword only)
here is the moveset planed so far:
[spoiler]-AAA: Punching (like you do with trees or before sword)
-Dash: at first frame where will be Spawning some rails&blocks and then you jump on a minecart(the Dash attack will be one of the longest+can end in Air like melee/P:M kirby´s
-Side-Tilt: use a torch to attack (after used N-B it will be a Redstone Torch with alittle more dmg then normal torch)
-up-tilt: possible a sword attackor pickaxe(will put sword/pickaxe/axe attacks on them i dont have so much idea for)
-down-tilt: at first frame where will be Spawning a Dirt Block and you will use a Hoe and plant seeds and they will grow fast
-Side-Smash: a Sword attack
-up-Smash: a Attack with a Axe
-Down-Smash: placing 2x piston on each side and a lever between and then after charging you pull the lever and the redstone will active that make the pistons to push and do Dmg
-N-Air: a Sword attack
-F-Air: a Pickaxe attack
-B-Air: idk yet
-Down-Air: use a shovel attack downwards just like Shovel Knight do in his game xD(cuz needs a shovel attack)
so kinda maybe just like Link´s Down-Air but with a shovel
-Up-Air: idk yet

Graps: idk yet

Specials
N-B: Crafting table, Furnace & a Chest:
you will always start with Wood Tools+No Armor+ but with this you can upgrade the tools
they will be upgraded and even if used too much they will be broken and you will go back to wood tools/no Armor onces broken
will not have stone/Gold stuff since that will be too much on a smash moveset
anyway here is how it works:
no matter what N-B move you using you will be Refilling your Side-B arrows
-without holding/pressing anything: will upgrade the Weapon&tools: Wood>Iron>Diamond
if you already got Iron and use this you will get Diamond
ofc the better tools the stronger/Fast moves(the on tools attacks) and they will also be broken after used too much

-holding/pressing Press "A" while doing the N-B animations: you will be crafting Armor:
Leather>Iron>Diamond
so if you already got armor you will get the next one
armor will make you immune for knockback 5 Times and then it will be broken
Leather: Imunne for knockback that is under 7% dmg
Iron Imunne for knockback that is under 14% dmg
Diamond: imunne for knockback that is under 28% dmg
and no matter how much dmg you get hit for and no matter what armor
just get hit for 5 times and armor is gone

-holding/pressing Press "B" while doing the N-B animations:
Crafting Food and so on Next Down-taunt you using you will be Eating the food and heal your self
you can only have 1 food on you

Side-B: bow&arrows
UP-B: throw a enderpearl(basely a Teleport recovery move)
Down-B: placing a TNT and use flint and steel and the TNT will explode onces the timer is done

FS: Creative mode:
the MC charater will build a Nice house with gold&diamond while flying around
ppl inside the building zone will be trap in there
onces the house is done you will be spawning alot of TNT & Creepers to explode the house and kill them inside

and also i will not make the animations to look like they do in Minecraft cuz that will look awful
will more make them to look like they do in 3d animations shorts/videos ppl has made on youtube
so there will be bended Arms/Legs/body

also the model for the minecraft chareter i will do so it will support any MC skins ever made
without have to edit it in photoshop or anything
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

seriously, I think if theres something you clearly dont need to worry about is the recolors :v

Idk if I'm gonna be that much help to u MarioDk, I'm a good at 3d modeling tho http://www.mediafire.com/?ambkd5tlb7lws44 just trying to be helpful.

Quote from: Sonic Wolf01 on August 04, 2014, 06:04:20 PM
Idk if I'm gonna be that much help to u MarioDk, I'm a good at 3d modeling tho http://www.mediafire.com/?ambkd5tlb7lws44 just trying to be helpful.
nice texture & model but
they are from http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2_ps3/battlestadiumdon/model/5712/ so its not yours

beside im not needing a 3d modeler need a texturer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah, lol, I got it from there Oh, a texurer? Oh, u could use the one from budokai 1, goku has alt extures on there, or maybe Battle of Z would be a great texture for Goku since this is going to be your second goku psa I presume, battle of z textures would be great. (:

Quote from: Sonic Wolf01 on August 04, 2014, 08:08:28 PM
Yeah, lol, I got it from there Oh, a texurer? Oh, u could use the one from budokai 1, goku has alt extures on there, or maybe Battle of Z would be a great texture for Goku since this is going to be your second goku psa I presume, battle of z textures would be great. (:
battle of Z i dont know can  be ripped from and even if the textures can be rigged from there
im sure they will be Cel shadered texture and so i might aswell use the textures i already got right now

budokai 1 again same with that toon-ish texture

anyway i will be gone for a week and if non texturer for goku i start on the winning moveset on the poll
(and if naruto wins and no news from the guy who was making the brawl style texture for him
then the 2nd. place will win)


and even if i using beyond´s goku
im still needing texture for the others costume goku have
and all the costumes needs to fit with each other in the texture style and so on
so even if im using already made stuff im still needing one who can do the textures

and i wont start on PSAIng until i found one since i dont want to waste time on a PSA that wont get released anyway cuz of no textures
i start on the PSA onces i see somebody working on the texture for goku and the model is able for download at first post so anyone can do it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey I was just wondering if you were gonna update the Geno PSA or did that idea get scrapped?

im back again xD
and i see minecraft moveset is about to win
the poll ends tomorrow or tuesday



Quote from: cupofcioffi on August 05, 2014, 06:35:33 AM
Hey I was just wondering if you were gonna update the Geno PSA or did that idea get scrapped?
i will update Geno PSA but waiting for someone to reply a PM about a questing for something to Geno PSA update

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Luffy Wins
Naruto would have won but as i said same problem as Goku and no news from the maker of a brawl styled naruto

so i will work on Luffy soon (or right after Goku if i get the textures soon)

and kinda Vegeta/Gotenks wins aswell cuz they are kinda easy to do
since i already have half done vegeta updates
just fixing/balancing and afew revamps needs on both
like SSJ1,3 transform for Gotenks(only model changer like vegeta´s scouter taunt)
and fix vegeta´s PSA file and Gotenks´s SFX pack

so
Vegeta v2, Gotenks v2, Goku v2 might be released about same time since two of them is like 1-2 day work on each
cuz i dont needing new animations/textures/models(but galick gun model/Ki blasts)
just PSA coding  on vegeta/gotenks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

soo... your polls are pointless?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 13, 2014, 05:31:48 PM
soo... your polls are pointless?
nope since working on luffy now
and progress is going good
just have to rerig the model i having with a better boneset for gum gum attacks
and port the animations to that boneset and port the PSA file+some small fixes for the moveset and done
i will release it as a beta and later update it so possible not a video for it (atleast not one as i did on megaman/SMBZ mario)  cuz of the animations i have now is not so good

i will do 2 year later luffy+before timeskip and 2 year later luffy will have his own GFX effects and model changers and so on so he can kinda get his own attacks but they will be the same attacks as on before timeskip+
at luffy release i will release this stage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E8hMoX13oI

just have to setup my wii again to use hacks so i can test it on a wii

only reason for goku/vegeta/gotenks will be release about same time
Is vegeta is half done with his update from a long time since and just found the files for it
and gotenks does not needing so much work to be updated aswell
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 13, 2014, 05:31:48 PM
soo... your polls are pointless?
That's how my polls are. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Progress on Luffy:
-His (pre timeskip) model is almost done
-timeskip model still needs to be rigged
-Needing to revamp & port the animations from the beta i having
-Port the PSA coding to the new model boneset
-then PSA the FS i have and he is already done

Progress on Goku:
-Brawl styled texture almost done(thanks KTH for getting UVs right and so on) just needing the arms and SSJ4 parts then i show previews of the models onces i got them ready ingame with the new SSJ1,3 hair shine
-"A" attacks & Throws(but down) is complete but needs some revamped animations on the new onces from v1.5 to v2
-Up-B,Side-B,N-B is really close to be done

only FSes,fixing "B" attacks, down-B, down-throw, SSJ/kaioken modes, and Brawlex/P:M versions back (P:M version will be even closer to SSBF2´s moveset then this moveset will be)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later