Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

By cancelled, you mean delayed right? As in he's on hold. Want to clarify this because they will be people who think you gave up completely.
But anyways I can help with the alts after this month, trying to finish this non-Brawl hack before the 28th which is my birthday, M&L Bros would probably just be two alts you can use if you have a really powerful computer with Dolphin because they do drop frame rate a bit. :P But since the cape has physics, that probably means you can delete unneeded bone animations in some animations like running right? Because the cape would make the movement by itself. Also think we should include CSPs or anything for the alts since it is a moveset?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I may be able to try the brawl style texture for you. But I can't promise it'll be good.


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 22, 2014, 06:54:38 PM
I may be able to try the brawl style texture for you. But I can't promise it'll be good.
can you do UV mapping too? since DBZ BT3 models also sucks to be textured anything but they´s own textures

Quote from: Mr. Me on July 22, 2014, 08:20:07 PM
I'll do it. I'll give him recolors.
i dont needing Recolours
since i kinda already got them onces i got brawl styled the models i having
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on July 22, 2014, 09:28:38 PM
can you do UV mapping too? since DBZ BT3 models also sucks to be textured anything but they´s own textures
i dont needing Recolours
since i kinda already got them onces i got brawl styled the models i having
lol yea dont cancel goku. i have textures that i can transfer to the DBZ BT3 models.  



Hey. Waffle's been on and off recently, and so has Pik.

Try them.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 22, 2014, 10:03:24 PM
Hey. Waffle's been on and off recently, and so has Pik.

Try them.
waffles dont reply and pik is busy with project:M
already have tried asking them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If I was better at making Brawl-styled textures, I'd offer. However you'll probably better off asking someone else who is better at it. Sorry. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I would love to offer, but I've only created one or two good Brawl styled models. The Goku I did for Kyouma was not too great.

Originals (minus the DK hands)





Brawl Styled




Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 27, 2014, 07:11:26 AM
I would love to offer, but I've only created one or two good Brawl styled models. The Goku I did for Kyouma was not too great.

Originals (minus the DK hands)





Brawl Styled



can you also UV mapping since DBZ BT3 models needs it for be better texture maps? theys UVs is not so good for other textures then theys own
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yeah, I've been practicing with UV mapping for a week now.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 27, 2014, 02:30:29 PM
Yeah, I've been practicing with UV mapping for a week now.
ok i getting the model ready later this week for you to try to UV map&Brawl texture the goku models i have
but for now i have done some UV editing my self:

Arm lefts
and ofc chest/faces too and SSJ4 parts

have not used Vegeta´s model at all
only his textures so its purely 100% Goku´s own model unedited(model wise) from DBZ BT3
only Face/Hands is edited here(model wise)
Goku´s new model not longer have blocky hands aswell

only GT/the outfit from between Goku coming out of time champer to cell games left to get perfect rigged
and fix the rig on Face+SSJ4 tail left

so all the modeling&rigging done for Goku (until i have brawl styled texture to make his crossover outfits like Naruto Goku)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that's how you learn, by being forced to do stuff yourself.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 27, 2014, 06:48:49 PM
that's how you learn, by being forced to do stuff yourself.
i already know how to do UV mapping (kinda)
but texturing and photoshop
i have been tried so many times i can´t make textures even if it can save my life
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later