Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

just the problem Fire or arcane or Frost mage :D
i think i will just put many of the spells of a mage as Brawl attacks
i think Down-B can be Frost nova and FS can be pyroblast(the mage´s strongest spell if not arcane blast but that is abit hard to make in PSA) up-B will be Blink/teleport (yet again one more moveset with teleport :D)

if ppl dont know what arcane is in wow it is just Magic like tranforms other players to sheep :D and dont worry i will do add links to the spells of WoW if ppl dont know what the attack will be like

and if non vertex i already got model of a gnome (easy to rip world of warcraft files) then i just needing .dae importer+make a brawl char. boneset for him (only reason i stopped with Wow was it cost me real life money and dont got many of them anyway) btw was about same time i started with Brawl hacking then i stopped with play world of warcraft 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can you rip a Night Elf from WOW >=D
Would make epic next project over zelda :P
Specially if you want to make fire/ice spells.
(Could port the same model over to Sheik and make the ice mode on them)

Also, not a really big fan of MMOs but I must admit I love the designs XD

http://isthar-art.deviantart.com/art/Night-Elf-World-of-Warcraft-116147777

you know over olimar you will need to change more than the specials for it to work out since without pikmin olimar loses almost all his attacks  and he loses the ability to grab/trow too :S thats why   olimar psas are so rare :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on August 08, 2011, 06:10:55 PMyou know over olimar you will need to change more than the specials for it to work out since without pikmin olimar loses almost all his attacks  and he loses the ability to grab/trow too :S thats why  olimar psas are so rare :S
i know i think there is a bomberman moveset i can use as base but if not this is possible i just move the moveset over a other but olimar vertex still needing since a gnome is small like him and i think he is the best base of a wow Gnome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 08, 2011, 06:12:58 PM
i know i think there is a bomberman moveset i can use as base but if not this is possible i just move the moveset over a other but olimar vertex still needing since a gnome is small like him and i think he is the best base of a wow Gnome
werent you also looking for no palm aura lucario psa? well the mewtwo 1.01 over lucario has no palm aura maybe use it as a base too?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway here is moveset idea for the spells i know a Brawl gnome mage will use(many frost :D):

Gnome Mage(World of Warcraft)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
if not a Gnome mage it can be a human mage over ganondorf (the moveset is anyway possible over anyone almost)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i think i just wait with Goku until project: M is done with Lucario and is out or after Gotenks is done :D
i more wanted to work on Gotenks right now
so Gotenks is the next one

anyway it looks like male Gnome win
so i will find some good looking gear then i can request how the Gnome male will look like on the vertex(and possible to vertex or i have to wait for .dae importer
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 09, 2011, 04:28:05 AMi think i just wait with Goku until project: M is done with Lucario and is out or after Gotenks is done :D i more wanted to work on Gotenks right now so Gotenks is the next one

You work on Gotenks now?

If does.....

I'm thinking which character I will port Mario over....
I'm not sure.....


Hey MarioDK, could you upload whatever progress you have on Goku beyond v0.9, so I could mess with it :)

Quote from: Falco-Z on August 09, 2011, 06:48:33 AM
Hey MarioDK, could you upload whatever progress you have on Goku beyond v0.9, so I could mess with it :)
Dude No....... :srs: ya gotta wait  :>.>:

Haha I'd be fine with waiting...

But MarioDK has a tendency to take on more projects than he will ever finish.

Either way, I can just make do with v0.9 and reproduce the newer changes myself, lol...

Quote from: Falco-Z on August 09, 2011, 10:55:08 AMHaha I'd be fine with waiting... But MarioDK has a tendency to take on more projects than he will ever finish. Either way, I can just make do with v0.9 and reproduce the newer changes myself, lol...
just work from V0.9 and send me the animations/what you got
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Send me the files that you have with the newer, narrowed-fade Kamehameha, then I will do my own edits with that one :D

Quote from: Triforce Zelda on August 09, 2011, 11:57:56 AMSend me the files that you have with the newer, narrowed-fade Kamehameha, then I will do my own edits with that one :D
you got the newest (done ones)
i am still not done with rebuilt the Fitcaptain.pac 100% (i think for now i will just port naruto´s side-B to Goku´s without shadowclones ofc) until better animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later