Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


September 07, 2012, 05:51:43 PM #8146 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 05:52:40 PM by battleon469
I'm talking about the Kakarot one?   :>.>palm: ^
[/url]

lol silly me :P
i remember i have one let me check....

i will see if i can get rest of vegeta/bart done today(moveset part not the all the alt. models with HD textures cuz that impossible to get done today)
but only bart released cuz of vegeta i will get as much done as gotenks is right now SFX/alt models and transfroms/CSPs and BPs(my own since thats the best pose for him ever: ITS OVER 9000!!! pose)

so bart and vegeta is my next hack and then SMBZ mario after vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Alright then but I'm really desperate for the goku announcer call because it don't fit with all my other characters. (well because most of them have announcer call)
[/url]



skateboard over ness´s bat(thanks to LJstar for model to that)
@rax189
i am not making moveset for bart so i said it before you asking cuz i am making model for him
cuz i know you will ask
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Damn he'll look epic in this pose:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

xd he is done
all left is release him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 09:32:50 PM

skateboard over ness´s bat(thanks to LJstar for model to that)
@rax189
i am not making moveset for bart so i said it before you asking cuz i am making model for him
cuz i know you will ask
Would you mind if I added him to my future PSA plans? If so cool.
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: GanonG0d81 on September 08, 2012, 12:23:09 AM
Would you mind if I added him to my future PSA plans? If so cool.
just do it if you wanted

anyway:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28699 he is released
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 08, 2012, 12:35:54 AM #8156 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 12:48:24 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 10:08:46 PM
xd he is done
all left is release him
Now replace Bart with Lil Wayne.


hey mariodk, were u really considering a spider pig psa, cuz i remember seeing u say something about that before and that wuld be awesome

Hey Mariodk, I was playing around with Bart and I made this. xD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509