WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SJS on September 07, 2012, 03:25:29 AM
Quote was in response to chaos_knight9000's post (hence why I quoted it). Nice try, but your argument is invalid.

Doesn't matter if it was in response to him. It's not an A-B conversation.

You lose, sir.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Stop the bickering, you two. Velen, he's entitled to an opinion. Leave him alone.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Velen on September 07, 2012, 03:52:04 AM
Doesn't matter if it was in response to him. It's not an A-B conversation.

You lose, sir.
Quoting someone makes it an "A-B conversation." Stop trying to bend the denotation to make yourself look right.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Segtendo on September 07, 2012, 03:53:23 AM
Stop the bickering, you two. Velen, he's entitled to an opinion. Leave him alone.
^This. Velen don't start picking fights because someone has a different opinion about someone else's comment. That causes unnecessary drama and warnings handed out.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

September 07, 2012, 08:09:40 AM #4744 Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 10:51:03 AM by Mariodk
preview of my next model import(over ness):
UV editing by me
texture is alittle from ness(the pants)/scott(recoloured shirt)

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 10:51:02 AM


already rigged and is like 90% done (still needs alittle more rigging work/fix eyes)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

then next would be homer over snake due to him choking bart XD
still nice work on the model though  ;)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 07, 2012, 03:47:38 AM
I said perfect I was asking if it'd still have Shadow's problem-free eyes, metals, shell and so on.
I wont guarantee anything. And I uh <_< >_> Ended up putting the jacket on after all. Now Just some texture work and then I can rig it :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 08:09:40 AM
*Bart Simpson*
Heh. Flygon has models of Bart and Lisa and is wondering who to put them over.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 02:21:38 PM
I wont guarantee anything. And I uh <_< >_> Ended up putting the jacket on after all. Now Just some texture work and then I can rig it :af:


Best
Shadow
Ever

No sarcasm.  I'm completely serious.  That's [censored]in classy

Quote from: Pervy on September 07, 2012, 02:21:38 PM
I wont guarantee anything. And I uh <_< >_> Ended up putting the jacket on after all. Now Just some texture work and then I can rig it :af:


I don't what to say on this, Its another spectacular customized Shadow the hedgehog, but this time he's wearing a full set of clothes and a monocle. Yeah I can say this is Will be in my collection. :happy:

You added so much awesome gentlemen win apparel to Shadow that I would find it hilarious if this shadow was to fight Sonic instead. It has to be the Awesome Mustache, All great hedgehogs has them, and Sonic's Uncle Chuck is one of them. I swear, if it wasn't for that Shadow style hair, He would look like Sonic's Uncle Chuck. :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on September 07, 2012, 08:09:40 AM
preview of my next model import(over ness):
UV editing by me
texture is alittle from ness(the pants)/scott(recoloured shirt)

Post Merge: September 07, 2012, 10:51:02 AM


already rigged and is like 90% done (still needs alittle more rigging work/fix eyes)

that eyes reminds me this

Bart's eyes make him look like he took some kind of drug.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Who did that detailed texture for Bart? I feel like whatever game he came from, wouldn't include such detail, but who knows now a days!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 07, 2012, 05:53:00 PM
Who did that detailed texture for Bart? I feel like whatever game he came from, wouldn't include such detail, but who knows now a days!
from hit and run game and it isnt that detailed but he used lucas/ness textures and with some models is easy to UVMap.

The t-shirt for Bart looks strange due to it being a mirrored texture, and the pupils are definitely too large.