Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

but pits arrows are harder to control
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

But the attack as of right now seems to easy to land for such damage and knock back.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I sure like the looks of this PSA. You incorporated things very well. :)

Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 19, 2012, 04:55:47 PM
But the attack as of right now seems to easy to land for such damage and knock back.
well if it goes as fast as pits arrow that leaves room for spamming. i do think the knockback is really high but at least the way it is now you can evade it,and most likely attack gotenks since he would be vulnerable
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

August 19, 2012, 06:22:25 PM #7804 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:52:36 PM by mr.mugenwii
im ok with the donut i guess
the ghost could use a little more blue shade/outline in it meh they look good
other than that:
epic gotenks psa is epic!


Edit:btw how many bones did u have to move for gotenks?
because if u only moved the leg bones u can rename those two bones in the model, and rename in all the moveset via the "replace all" function in brawlbox:  and we will be able to keep any other characters we have over Lucas, including ssj Goten and kid goku...



Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 19, 2012, 06:22:25 PM
im ok with the donut i guess
the ghost could use a little more blue shade/outline in it meh they look good
other than that:
epic gotenks psa is epic!


Edit:btw how many bones did u have to move for gotenks?
because if u only moved the leg bones u can rename those two bones in the model, and rename in all the moveset via the "replace all" function in brawlbox:  and we will be able to keep any other characters we have over Lucas, including ssj Goten and kid goku...



i moved all of lucas´s boneset but his stick one



over gotenks boneset now xD (animted eyes/blinking coming for this model too)
and for ppl who wanted to use Gotenks/buu over lucas since it is the same boneset:


xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 19, 2012, 07:10:16 PM
i moved all of lucas´s boneset but his stick one



over gotenks boneset now xD (animted eyes/blinking coming for this model too)
and for ppl who wanted to use Gotenks/buu over lucas since it is the same boneset:


xD
awesome! Btw whats left before release?

still alittle so i dont think it will be today(a.k.a tonight for me) or tomorrow (cuz of IRL calling again)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm not much of a DBZ fan but I am extremely excited for this PSA.
The only thing I see is that I think donut/ring should have a bit more range. But eh, what do I know. ;D

burning questions? contact me at bjelkiers.tumblr.com

August 19, 2012, 08:47:35 PM #7809 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:01:10 PM by rax189
Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 19, 2012, 08:35:08 PM
I'm not much of a DBZ fan but I am extremely excited for this PSA.
The only thing I see is that I think donut/ring should have a bit more range. But eh, what do I know. ;D
i agree, but mariodk just trying to make it balanced...

GOTENKS

Gotenks short arms make some of his attacks look funny xD

I think its great u put buu over gotenks. now we will have variety with ur custom moveset...

August 19, 2012, 10:25:57 PM #7811 Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:35:49 PM by rax189
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 19, 2012, 09:03:44 PM
I think its great u put buu over gotenks. now we will have variety with ur custom moveset...
i agree, i also can wait to see his new buu psa, i have been wanting one lol cause kid buu psa b attack is hard to explain to friends playing with u lol. MarioDK has ALOT planned though with his Buu psa, Nauto psa, bender psa, vegeta psa he helping make, his goku update, smbz sonic AND mario xD, kid goku, sasuke, and luffy....

The video was good. Though some of his moves look stiff. When I get a chance to beta test I'll show you what I mean in detail.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

those ghosts look kinda OP to me... maybe it just looks so because of the explosion...
anyway, IMO if a projectile is pretty fast and controllable it shouldn't be too strong...
i mean, not even snake's missile is all that strong, and it's slow as hell when you turn it around

August 20, 2012, 12:40:28 AM #7814 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:25:31 PM by mr.mugenwii
i believe  its only stromg on the final smash

Post Merge: August 20, 2012, 01:21:35 AM

Quote from: ExorcistRain on August 19, 2012, 08:35:08 PM
I'm not much of a DBZ fan but I am extremely excited for this PSA.
The only thing I see is that I think donut/ring should have a bit more range. But eh, what do I know. ;D
wouldnt that be cheating?
its suppose to be a grab attack...